• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiden's President in rage : Sumeragi's plan would control all Humagears

Becuase of a lack of Time & Space, World of Zero-One and Gunvolt combined to new one.... then, Sumeragi has a new plan to control all of Humagears with power of Muse in their desire, After Aruto and Izu knew this plan from somewhere, He is in rage and towards to Sumeragi to end this. and then he faces his first opponent to fight...

Zero-One vs Merak

- Speed Equalized and In Character

- Each other start from 20 meters

- Aruto already is in Kamen Rider Zero-One, also can use up to Shining Assault Hopper Form

- They don't know each other

Who win?

Zero-One : 1

Merak : 1

Incon : 0

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You can only ban abilities of a higher tier, like Die said.

And what do you mean by "add something"?
Ok,.....

I added distant they start and they don't know each other

Wait, my bad, did a stupid. Meant attacks with a higher tier or transformations with a higher tier, not abilities that don't have AP.

And oh, okay. That makes sense.

Am pretty shit at Kamen Rider to form much of an opinion.

Merak usually leads with BFR if he isn't ordered to kill.

If he is ordered to kill Aruto, then Aruto probably just wins due to better variety and combat experience.

If they get prep, then Merak definately could hack the Zero-One driver.

SBA falls under the first one, so my vote goes to Merak.

The Smashor said:
Merak usually leads with BFR if he isn't ordered to kill.

If he is ordered to kill Aruto, then Aruto probably just wins due to better variety and combat experience.

If they get prep, then Merak definately could hack the Zero-One driver.

SBA falls under the first one, so my vote goes to Merak.
How does he goes with BFR? Does he just teleport the opponents? Or was it some use of portal?

Then the chance of BFR is lower considerably seeing as how Shining Hopper basically have flight. And it could make some impressive dash as well.

From what I have seen in the clip, I would voted for Aruto to win this since his portal doesn't seem like it can appear on him, and even if he can create one near him, Shining Hopper should have the capability to evade it and it would only become easier the more Merak try to use it.

Back