• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well considering this is a 2v1 I guess it's fair even with Jashin ritual.

Shura has the same ways to defeat Hidan that Shikamaru had but he's hilariously less intelligent and the only tactic he has pulled off is him restraining people. The problem is that Shura gets cocky if his opponent is restrained. If Hidan has a way to free himself or attack at a distance then he'll "bypass" the precognition.

But Hidan needs a cut and even if he cuts Shura or Fuza, the other one will keep attacking. Shura has superior lifting strength so he can restrain Hidan with no problems and with Precog this might be an easy way to win.

He can't kill Hidan but if he's able to restrain and incapacitate him he'll win.

These are my reasonings for the likely Shura's victory but I'm not voting yet. Need more input about Hidan.

Actually, what does Shura scales to. Because if he scales to Wiper via Reject Dial, that move was re-evaluated at 300-something tons (8-A), so yeah... Shura is no longer 7-C is he scale to Wiper that way.

Back