• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember when I fought Gumball Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball?

So we are just going to also ignore the fact that Gumball can assimilate Peter by fusing into him and turning him into a clicker?

So, you're telling me that as he's getting choked out by Peter with the closest of contact, he isn't going to go: "Huh, I could just assimilate this guy." and just fuse into him?

Once, like every other feat Gumball has performed in the series besides regen and resistance to time stop. But by SBA rules we're using peak Gumball who is willing to kill so if he is getting choked to death, there's no reasonable way he wouldn't assimilate Peter.

Ehh, Deku is still WAY more skilled, experienced and agile than Gumball by light years even if you bloodlusted Gumball

inb4 Green says "But Gumball can write 'Izuku died' in the magic notebook" or "Gumball has toon force and Izuku does not, so Gumball wins"

Gumball's 8-C is very likely outlier but we shall see.

What about the fight now?

Back