• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes who can defeat Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman, Wonder Woman, most Flashes, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Fate, any Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Powergirl, Supergirl, Mr Majestic, Silver Surfer . . .

just take a lock at the tierlist

everyone in a higher tier likely defeats him with ease since the difference is gigantic

-> a couple of hundred characters

everyone in the same tier has a good shot at killing him to, given he has little to no hax aside from low TK resistance

-> another couple dozen characters

even characters in a lower tier than him can have a shot at him due to the aforehand mentioned lack of hax or hax resistance

-> add another couple of dozen characters

so yeha. saitama is a hilarious good protagonist with the way he is portrayed

but he is by no means the strongest. but that doesnt mean a thing to me. still enjoy him

Saitama The Calm said:
Hi friends ! I'm a die-hard fan of Saitama.He's my hero.So can you name heroes who can defeat my hero? Let's begin the battle then.
OMFG , i want to squeeze your cheeks so hard you are so cuuuute !!

Arguably Saiyan saga saiyans and defiantly anything above that. Characters in his same general speed range with hax and variety also got a strong chance. Saitama is one of those characters that, while strong, doesn't really have variety or hax to keep up with other planet busting characters.

There's the Great Saiyaman (Unlike Superman, he has no extreme weaknesses, and can transform into a Super Saiyan).

Anyone Tier 4 stomps him with his current feats. There's a lot of lower tiers that beat him via Hax, especially if he's just in character.

Another 10-B that could do it is Alluka with the help of Killua (for commanding purposes)

Though they aren't really heros.

But Saitama's true ability is unexposed and unpredictable,I think he is far stronger than he seems.

(Any hidden power?Wait for the next season!)

That's the point my friends,Saitama doesn't really have any weakness,and he is,for sure,no.1 in hand to hand fightings.Raise your hands those who support me...

No. 1 in hand to hand fights? Isn't he pretty lacking in martial arts training and mainly just go off of his instincts? I guess he was working out at a boxing ring when he lost his hair (iirc) but even then that's essentially the most basic martial art out there, and he can't even hold himself back enough to let someone who isn't a planet buster take a few hits.

Saitama The Calm said:
That's the point my friends,Saitama doesn't really have any weakness,and he is,for sure,no.1 in hand to hand fightings.Raise your hands those who support me...
If you think that you really need to take a gander on the tier page...

Saitama The Calm said:
Saitama has a weakness. It's called a mosquito.

Battlemania said:
Saitama The Calm said:
Saitama has a weakness. It's called a mosquito.
And cats.

Battlemania said:
Another 10-B that could do it is Alluka with the help of Killua (for commanding purposes)

Depends if alluka's power is enough to hurt saitama thou, we don't know much about her power other than it grants wishes to do something to a certain extent, even if her power can kill saitama, the cost of that would be FAR to high for anyone in the hunter x hunter verse to ever make up for. if killua wished for that, the cost would be atleast the entire hunter x hunter planet.

Due to the way these kinds of sites work, Saitama is always going to get the short end of the stick because of the way he is written. Until the series ends in what will hopefully be a big battle that shows his full power, we can only go by the feats he has displayed on screen which means that he can only scale to the strongest enemies that have show up so far.

Mefre said:
Battlemania said:

Depends if alluka's power is enough to hurt saitama thou, we don't know much about her power other than it grants wishes to do something to a certain extent, even if her power can kill saitama, the cost of that would be FAR to high for anyone in the hunter x hunter verse to ever make up for. if killua wished for that, the cost would be atleast the entire hunter x hunter planet.
Not really. There is a secret that only Killua knows. if he commands Alluka, it does not affect the wishing processes that the next person would have to go through, which is why I added that "for commanding purposes." Even if we haven't seen the extent to her wishing, we seen what has happened to when they don't.

Chaoslordofchaos said:
on a japens website ithe cheator of one punch man said that superman or goku can not beat saitama but they can beat boroes
if that is true you need following prof: A link to the website, somebody who knows japanese needs to translate it and confirm it, that it is written and/or confirmed by ONE the original creator.

And as far as I am aware ONE avoid to talk about Saitama's power level in any way, so I highly doubt that.

also *creator

Even if the creator said that, you can't take it as being true. He probably doesn't even know how strong Goku or Superman is.

Battlemania said:
Mefre said:
Battlemania said:

Not really. There is a secret that only Killua knows. if he commands Alluka, it does not affect the wishing processes that the next person would have to go through, which is why I added that "for commanding purposes." Even if we haven't seen the extent to her wishing, we seen what has happened to when they don't.
Yeah I forgot about "Killua's special privilege" as it is refered to, but still we don't know if it is enough to harm Saitama, as we have only seen pretty weak nen users getting killed by it, she did have the power to warp Illumi thou, so Killua could probably wish that saitama was sent into the depths of space.

On a Japanese website, the creator of One Punch Man said: "Goku or Superman cannot defeat One Punch Man. But Goku and Superman can defeat Boros." Boros is the only being One Punch Man couldn't defeat in one punch as the name says. But a "serious" punch dealt everything away. But Goku's attacks take time. Knowing Saitama, he could one hand dealt with everything. Superman? Known as the Man Of Steel, Saitama could use one or two "serious" punches to deal off. But the creator did say: "Stay tune...

Well then, he obviously has no idea what Goku and Superman can do.

This thread is nonsensical. Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back