• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Lore revision

You are not the one to decide that....

" well I don't know what Phoenix821 is saying but nothing in that link has ever been implemented into AQW "

" Exactly what he said. "

where does that imply i said they are implemented? reread the sentences.

Hykuu said:
I stopped denying that, about 15 comments ago.
yeah? because 15 comments ago, you were telling me I can't read

I'd rather not be banned so why don't you try to be more clear so I don't have to start drama in every single thread that I see you in

Please stop arguing over nothing. Content revision threads are supposed to stay on topic.

I agree with Ant. That being said, we are discussing composite Hero of Lore as well.

I am still taking suggestions for how we split the keys on this composite profile.

I think I agree with how DnW0 is currently working on the composite profile.

We count all the sagas from all the games individually, then organize them together from weakest to strongest.

I also have a better render for the other games, I just need to finish. I basically created a new character and screenshotted what the default that came out was.

Found this here:

Q: I'm confused. How does AQWorlds fit in time wise with your other games? A: The timeline of Lore currently goes like this: AdventureQuest is five years after Dragonfable but these two are separated by some sort of timesplit. Mechquest is 5000 years before AdventureQuest. AQWorlds takes place somewhere in the timeline of Lore. What exactly that timeline is, keep playing to find out!

So it seems like all the games take place into two universes, an Adventure Quest one and the rest in another?

I think it's like:

UNIVERSE 1: Mech Quest >4995 years later> Dragon Fable >5 years later + timesplit> Adventure Quest

Does anyone know where AQW would take place?

It can't be a combination if they all coexist.

Plus: But this world needed a Hero, just as the other three timelines did.

I think that proves that they coexist in a single universe. I think this means AQW is latest in terms of the timeline though, since the dragon was able to refer to the others as past tense.

WOLRD OF LORE: Mech Quest >4995 years later> Dragon Fable > 5 years later > Adventure Quest > ? time later> Adventure Quest Worlds

I think. As for there being different versions of themselves, I think it was them just interacting with each other at another point in time.

AQ is an alternate future of DF. 5(not sure) years later DF is Book 3 DF. Eternal Dragon of Time's death retconned everything.

ProfessorLord said:
Why are all the AQW sagas unknown?
Is it because we have a lack of feats? Should I go get some?
You should make a revision thread and have staff approve it.

It definitely does take place... in some time.

I see Artix with a beard and another character from the original AQ except significantly older. I will gather evidence and maybe even send in an email asking where it takes place.

Anyways, can I have someone researching some feats for AQW? Like I said I didn't play the story on that one too much.

This seems like she is the avatar of time and controls said concept. This does not prove she is actually the concept of time.

That being said this may qualify for acausality if there is any proof of the hero surviving or being unaffected by a time paradox of some sort.

Destroying all of time =/= the entire concept

the concept itself would be Time on all possible levels, the scans should just indicate she can destroy multiversal time, or the universe's.

Xeven does stuff with the Tachyon Blades and starts making portals everywhere to different points in time, then Xeven travels way far into the future to the end of time where Vorefax and Mors Temporis are supposed to end the world.

also, I added the Eternal Dragon of Time key to the profile

" Xeven does stuff with the Tachyon Blades and starts making portals everywhere to different points in time, then Xeven travels way far into the future to the end of time where Vorefax and Mors Temporis are supposed to end the world. "

Space time manipulation probably, if you are talking about "the world" part can you elaborate on wether you are referring to the universe or a planet

Hykuu said:
" Xeven does stuff with the Tachyon Blades and starts making portals everywhere to different points in time, then Xeven travels way far into the future to the end of time where Vorefax and Mors Temporis are supposed to end the world. "
Space time manipulation probably, if you are talking about "the world" part can you elaborate on wether you are referring to the universe or a planet
don't know, but I think it's referring to the universe since Vorefax is supposed to be the "end of time", which I suppose means it will somehow end the timeline

That's not quauntifiable.

There would be no discernible tier for destroying avatars or even concepts. Like I said there is no proof that she is the concept of time, but rather just the avatar representing the concept. Destoying an avatar doesn't prove any kind of strength.

Back