• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Lore revision

Are the characters really "big" enough to warrant seperate profiles? If everyone else thinks so, I am fine with it, I just don't believe so.

But we definitely just need a composite Hero Of Lore profile.

I just don't think we need a Dragonfable Artix and an Adventure Quest Artix. They both have similar if not the exact same abilities. Just make them composite.

This logic would apply for ALL profiles in which a character has multiple apperances.

I think that 4-A feat is okay.

So there is no objection to making a composite Hero of Lore?

If so, then I believe we can give him Blade of Awe as standard equipment. It's the endgame item you get in Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable and even AQW.

@PofessorLord Why did you make the existing Hero of Lore composite? You can create a new one.

I did so in lack of popular opinion.

If you really see a reason for us keeping that a seperate profile, then I can revert it if you'd like.

It'd be better to revert the existing one to DF version. You can create new pages for AQW version and/or composite version if you wish to.

If other characters are scaled from the regular version, it is probably best to create a separate composite profile, yes.

Well, if he is the main character, he may scale from other characters, but yet other characters inevitably scale from fighting him in turn.

Why is the equipment on Hero of Lore even listed? It doesn't have any description as to what those items do, nor is it obvious. I am inclined to say either update it or remove it.

I personally don't think that an equipment list does any harm.

You can ask for input here about how to improve the correlation between the keys and the tiers.

We usually allow listing what kind of equipment a character has accessible, unless the list is too excessive.

Those abilities do not seem to be combat applicable nor useful for the sake if indexing. However, if we were to index it, it would need to be elaborated upon on the profile.

We are mainly an indexing site, not a battleboard site. Charactersistic items are usually considered as fine to list.

I also did not notice any lack of correlation between the tiers and the keys at the bottom when I checked the profile.

You can elaborate on what the items do if you wish.

I see. Then that would need to be added to the profile, because as of now I don't see that there.

I have played every other AEverse game other than Dragon Fable, so sorry if I am not too knowledgeable on that front.

There is also no + in terms of lifting strength. I'm making the composite Hero profile now, so if you could remove it that would be great.

Can someone elaborate what Dragon Magic is? Is it just the dragon using magic? If so it is irrelevant and should probably just be magic.

ProfessorLord said:
I don't know about Dragon Fable, but in AQW the protag can wear the Shadow Duplicate armor.
That probably doesn't count as self-duplication, that's illusion projection or something like that

I think the original dude thought that the 5th eternal inversionist ability was self-duplication, but it's portal creation.

It doesn't say illusions, it says it can create clones from pure shadows. Granted, it would probably also qualify for some form of shadow manipulation.

Clones would imply them being equal to the user. It's not a projection, it's an equal fighting alongside the user.

Back