• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer - Killing heroes and hero killing

azontr

He/Him

All the additions are shown above. Anything unclear will be clarified.

Votes:

Agree - @LordTracer (Staff), @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, @KingNanaya, @Lynieryz, @Deidalius, @RandomGuy2345, @SeijiSetto

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Body Control & Extra Statistics Amplification (Shown here[Chapter 106])
Technique Mimicry & Extra Statistics Amplification (Copied the Thunderous Slash after only seeing it used once[chapter 104])
Why would these be Statistics Amplification? Neither of them seem to increase Ihwa’s stats.
A few issues.
  • Bishop doesn’t have a page, so having him as Engen’s only justification doesn’t work. Not to mention that Engen admitted that Bishop was a lot stronger than him.
  • Iirc, Engen has his own feat of ripping off arms, as he did it to Heavy Smoker. Listing that would be better than scaling him to Hekate for no reason.
  • You forgot the Durability section.
  • You should mention somewhere that his powers are stronger at night.
Everything else is fine.

Why would these be Statistics Amplification? Neither of them seem to increase Ihwa’s stats.
Gambler's Risk makes you stronger if you get a good roll. Thunderous Slash increases your attack power and speed.
Bishop doesn’t have a page, so having him as Engen’s only justification doesn’t work. Not to mention that Engen admitted that Bishop was a lot stronger than him.
Engen downscales from Bishop, so him being stronger than Engen is irrelevant.
Iirc, Engen has his own feat of ripping off arms, as he did it to Heavy Smoker. Listing that would be better than scaling him to Hekate for no reason.
Engen is stronger than Hekate for being able to fight a causual Bishop who is comparable to Victoria who effortlessly defeated Hekate.

You forgot the Durability section.
Sorry. Will add it.

You should mention somewhere that his powers are stronger at night.
Sorry.

I replaced Engen's LS feat, added durability, added that he get's stronger at Night, and added Bishop's scaling to Victoria to hopefully make the fact Bishop lacks a profile less of an issue.

Hopefully Engen's profile is fine now.

Gambler's Risk makes you stronger if you get a good roll. Thunderous Slash increases your attack power and speed.
The scans you gave in the OP don’t show that, so if you could add the scans that do show it, then it’d be fine.
Engen downscales from Bishop, so him being stronger than Engen is irrelevant.
Engen directly admitted in Episode 109 that even if he used all of his strength, he wouldn’t be able to beat Bishop, and he needed to train. Plus, in Episode 27, Engen got casually overpowered and one-shot by Victoria, who Bishop scales to. On top of that, in Episode 72, Bishop said there was a huge wall between his power and Engen’s power, which Engen agreed with. Downscaling him is extremely questionable.

Engen directly admitted in Episode 109 that even if he used all of his strength, he wouldn’t be able to beat Bishop, and he needed to train.
You can be unable to beat somebody and still downscale.
Plus, in Episode 27, Engen got casually overpowered and one-shot by Victoria, who Bishop scales to.
He's not downscaling from Victoria, is he? He is downscaling from Bishop, who he was capable of fighting without being immediately one-shot. Insinuating Bishop was using strength so monumentally below his full power that it is no longer 7-C is weird.

He's not downscaling from Victoria, is he? He is downscaling from Bishop,
In case you’ve forgotten, the 7-C calc comes from Victoria, and you‘re scaling Bishop off of her. So yes, if you’re downscaling Engen from Bishop, you’re downscaling him from Victoria by proxy.
who he was capable of fighting without being immediately one-shot. Insinuating Bishop was using strength so monumentally below his full power that it is no longer 7-C is weird.
He could fight Bishop because he was holding back, it’s really not that hard to understand. Claiming that “it’s weird” isn’t a valid argument, especially when Bishop himself said that there’s a huge gap between him and Engen.

I don't really give enough of a Frick about Engen's 7-C scaling to continue arguing, so where exactly do you suggest he be scaled

I don't really give enough of a Frick about Engen's 7-C scaling to continue arguing, so where exactly do you suggest he be scaled
8-B. His durability should scale to Ihwa’s AP (Episode 58), and his AP would scale since he can block shots from Armored Chaos (Episode 24), who can harm him (Episode 25).

He could also overpower and harm Armored Chaos at night. (Episodes 25 and 26)

Okay, last thing, probably

I would move the Bishop stuff in his AP to a ‘possibly higher’ rating and add the statements of him being weaker than Bishop to his justification to make it clear that he doesn’t actually scale to him.

The joys of having a staff member interested in your verse; they can ping spam for you.

Oh right you're retired. I changed my mind, you're worthless.

Into the pit of fire, you go.

Oh right you're retired. I changed my mind, you're worthless.

Into the pit of fire, you go.
disintegrate.gif

Back