• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer - Killing heroes and hero killing

Engen should be At most 7-C for surviving the epicenter of a 7-C explosion, albeit he was fairly injured from it.

Beyond that, everything else is fine. No one has calced the new feats for Victoria. Sadge

I don't read this webtoon (yet) but if you show me scans and give me context I could probably do it (or explain why it CAN'T be done)
The mountain busting feat I showed you in discord was one of the feats she did, stinky.

Anyway this has has 2 staff agreements and Hella user agreements, just woke up so I'll apply this in a bit.

Revisions done. This can be closed now.

I had it at 7-C, Tracer didn't support a downscale, so I changed it to be 8-B.

Engen should be At most 7-C for surviving the epicenter of a 7-C explosion, albeit he was fairly injured from it.
The ‘likely far higher’ should cover that. He got one-shot, he shouldn’t scale in any real way.

The ‘likely far higher’ should cover that. He got one-shot, he shouldn’t scale in any real way.
I mean it's not like he died or got KOed, he could still move somewhat after it, and he clearly ain't hundreds of times weaker than the attack.

At the very least, likely far higher still needs a justification

I mean it's not like he died or got KOed, he could still move somewhat after it, and he clearly ain't hundreds of times weaker than the attack.
He was down on his hands and knees, hacking up blood, and Engen needed Ihwa and Vector to get him out of there. There’s actually nothing that implies he could even move after Victoria’s attack lol
At the very least, likely far higher still needs a justification
And that’s where him surviving the attack can go.

I added Engen surviving Victoria's attack as an extra justification to his durability section.

We good now?

Back