• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DD, pls stop being a weirdo for a second

Back to the fight, i have a feeling that Ihwa skill level are above what Axiom had despite the walltext Random just give above

I think Ihwa is more skilled but not for the reasons you goons are postulating.

Though, I expected Axiom's skill thing to be a lot longer ngl-

Though, I expected Axiom's skill thing to be a lot longer ngl-
Me too, honestly.

Problem with Axiom is that he's been an official member of NXT for roughly a year, and he hasn't faced significant people yet.

I could potentially cook a bit more with Axiom's skill thing if you'd be willing to wait a bit more.

Thanks to his gift for mathematics, Axiom believes that anything can be broken down into a formula. He states that he can quickly analyze and react to anything. He uses his gift for mathematics, as well as his natural technical skill to quickly counter submission maneuvers, pinning positions, and grapple maneuvers. His natural athleticism, mixed in with his technical ring prowess, allows him to be creative with his submissions. He also makes his speed to good use by quickly dodging countering his opponents offense. He’s also shown to have really good timing, as he can catch with people with his offense while they're in mid-air.

Axiom has fought on par with the likes of Carmelo Hayes. Carmelo Hayes has defeated the likes of Bron Breakker, who has an amateur wrestling background, winning the Class AAAAAA state championship in 2016.

Bron Breakker has defeated the likes of Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins.https://youtu.be/ht6vKD7rfh0?t=292

Carmelo Hayes was also able to triumph over Grayson Waller, who held his own against the likes of LA Knight, who defeated Dexter Lumis, who has a "Sixth Sense" which allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Dolph Ziggler was able to hold his own against the likes of Solo Sikoa, who is a former street champion who had to survive by fighting on streets since the age of 15.

Dolph Ziggler has also fought on par with the likes of John Morrison. John Morrison is knowledgeable about multiple martial arts. He stated in an interview that he was a former amateur collegiate wrestler and gymnastic, and he's studied kung fu, boxing, capoeira, and parkour, and that he applies all of these forms of martial arts in his fighting style. He uses his parkour to pull extremely acrobatic maneuvers, as well as to use the environment around him to execute his moves as well. He can switch to capoeira kicks and feint kicks to stun and throw his opponents off game. Efficient enough with amateur wrestling to the point where he can hold his own against the likes of Dolph Ziggler himself in that respective discipline.
The best I can do for now.

Last edited:
Ihwa is a natural fighter with extensive combat knowledge that has been ingrained into her through hellish training, being heavily familiar with submissions and improvised grappling. She is quick-witted in battle and can immediately dismantle her opponent's attacks. She is hilariously more skilled than a former hero like Grayman, and held her own against Chaos, a former Hero Clan Special Force with centuries of combat experience who has immense analytical ability via his Gift. She can detect impending danger before it arrives, and possesses immense accuracy. She is capable of copying advanced techniques after seeing them once, and can react intuitively to attacks while she is sleeping.

Could fight against Jintae Yang who not only has an invisible blade that can freely change shape, but is also the strongest Post-War generation fighter and the disciple of a master swordsman on the level of Yushin, an Elder with incredible talent that allows for accelerated growth and survival through countless life or death situations. Elders are so powerful and skilled they are compared to demi-gods by others. Ihwa learned everything she knows from Yushin.

Even while chained to her opponent and being flung around she can effectively fight, and can even change the direction of her attacks mid-movement and maintain maximum power. Dodged an attack composed of AT LEAST a dozen projectiles (I count 16). Easily dealt with 2 guys at the same time, did the same with 6 other guys (including the girl with the thread stuff).

Ihwa skill thing. I'd add more but I'm lazy.

It doesn't really matter. All in all, I think that Ihwa negs.

His analytical skill isn't anything she hasn't dealt with, having fought against Chaos.

She's a far superior striker, with the ability to change the direction of her attacks mid-blow without losing momentum, while also being flung around by a physically superior opponent.

She's a fighter with much superior experience, having been training since she was a child and learning from people with centuries of combat experience. Her training being described as literally "hellish". The experience scaling chain is something I haven't fully went into but it's there.

She has much higher mobility and dodging skill, capable of fighting multiple enemies at once and dodging over a dozen (literally) of close-range attacks that were also partially invisible.

Not only this, she has better instincts and intuition, excellent adaptability and improvisation skill beyond any opponents Axiom has faced, and is generally just a much better fighter.

I'm voting Ihwa.

Here's the feat I added if you care enough.

It doesn't really matter. All in all, I think that Ihwa negs.

His analytical skill isn't anything she hasn't dealt with, having fought against Chaos.

She's a far superior striker, with the ability to change the direction of her attacks mid-blow without losing momentum, while also being flung around by a physically superior opponent.

She's a fighter with much superior experience, having been training since she was a child and learning from people with centuries of combat experience. Her training being described as literally "hellish". The experience scaling chain is something I haven't fully went into but it's there.

She has much higher mobility and dodging skill, capable of fighting multiple enemies at once and dodging over a dozen (literally) of close-range attacks that were also partially invisible.

Not only this, she has better instincts and intuition, excellent adaptability and improvisation skill beyond any opponents Axiom has faced, and is generally just a much better fighter.

I'm voting Ihwa.
Yeah going off of what you've shown for Ihwa, she seems to be the better fighter here, which sucks because Axiom usually relies on his technical skill, analytical prediction, and aerial ability, which Ihwa is superior in.

Axiom's only win-con is his finisher Golden Ratio, which is something he doesn't use off the bat.

Honestly sucks that Ihwa is one the lower end of 9-A, because I think she has much better MUs than Axiom (Randy Orton comes to mind).

Yeah that looks easy as **** to avoid. Ihwa just side-steps it then slices his leg open or some shit lmao.

Yeah, seems like a pretty definite win in Ihwa favor.

I don't actually see Axiom having any viable win con here. he's trumped in virtually every respect and Ihwa has like…half a dozen ways to kill him long before he uses a finisher. Based on the reasoning listed I think this is pretty much a stomp match?

In all seriousness, don't like copping out and calling MUs a stomp match, but this very well maybe one of them.

Back