• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly my headcanon is Sonic is 19 now. He sounds way more like an adult in Frontiers and I like actual progression.

Honestly my headcanon is Sonic is 19 now. He sounds way more like an adult in Frontiers and I like actual progression.
I thought that was because of the different voice direction of Sonic Frontiers, as confirmed by Roger Craig Smith. But that makes sense. Leaf Man is 17 in his debut, 19 by EPIC Stick Gang/Stick Gang 2.

I thought that was because of the different voice direction of Sonic Frontiers, as confirmed by Roger Craig Smith. But that makes sense. Leaf Man is 17 in his debut, 19 by EPIC Stick Gang/Stick Gang 2.
Since We Are Talking About oc's age well... Even Though Javen And Pumpnina (His Girlfriend) Get Married In The Future (When They Are 20 (Javen) and 21 (Pumpnina) (Yes, They Put their relationship at hold when Pumpnina was 18 and Javen was 17)) They Are Really Not Gonna Age Lol.

Back