• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Henry shouldn't scale to Charles' greatest plan as, based on their sizes, Henry didn't tank the full KE.
Pretty sure surface area is usually ignored for feats like these (And the full value would be scaled unless Henry was sent flying by the impact or something)

Pretty sure surface area is usually ignored for feats like these (And the full value would be scaled unless Henry was sent flying by the impact or something)
I think the full values is not scaled as long as the helicopter stops at Henry instead of ramming him through the wall.

But it didn't stop at him, it rammed him through the Toppat ship

Also it wasn't a helicopter, it was a space ship

Oh right. Anyway, he still didn't tank the full KE as the ship didn't stop.
First you said it didn't scale because the ship stopped, now you're saying it doesn't scale because it didn't, which is it?

The only reason he wouldn't have tanked the full KE would be surface area, which we disregard for these kinds of feats

First you said it didn't scale because the ship stopped, now you're saying it doesn't scale because it didn't, which is it?

The only reason he wouldn't have tanked the full KE would be surface area, which we disregard for these kinds of feats
I never said it stopped. And we should use surface are for this feat. And we did use it. For instance, car tanking. Tanking and being sent flying is 9-C, the car stopping against the wall is 9-B.

Exactly, being sent flying by the car is only scaled to part of the feat, but being slammed into another object (Like Henry was slammed into the orbital station) is taken as scaling to the full KE with no regards for surface area

Exactly, being sent flying by the car is only scaled to part of the feat, but being slammed into another object (Like Henry was slammed into the orbital station) is taken as scaling to the full KE with no regards for surface area
He was still thrown. It does make the feat more impressive, yes, but since they rammed through the wall, not the full KE.

He wasn’t “thrown” though? He was hit into the station, tanked the KE of the crash, then was smashed through it, tanking the full KE (Since we ignore surface area)

Is there a General Discussion Thread for this 'verse? I'm interested in discussing some stuff, but I don't know if it would be on topic for this CRT's points of discussion.

Is there a General Discussion Thread for this 'verse? I'm interested in discussing some stuff, but I don't know if it would be on topic for this CRT's points of discussion.
You can make a general discussion thread for Henry Stickmin yourself if you want to. Surprised no one did it yet

shouldn't Henry be low 2-C with missingno and that other thing that crashed the game, corruptick?

ive also requested a calc for cyborg Henry hitting an energy ball around earth in 8 seconds, im not sure it can actually be calced without a known weight but I do know its sub-rel im just not sure it would scale to anything except cyborg characters attack speed

shouldn't Henry be low 2-C with missingno and that other thing that crashed the game, corruptick?

ive also requested a calc for cyborg Henry hitting an energy ball around earth in 8 seconds, im not sure it can actually be calced without a known weight but I do know its sub-rel im just not sure it would scale to anything except cyborg characters attack speed
He should. But do note that they don’t scale to his durability as he died to them.

You can apply the timeframe if you want as his attack speed.

That feat would actually make him 2-C/2-B if that is indeed the case.

As for the calc:

Earth circumfrance is: 6,378.1×2×π = 40,074.784207722 km

Dividing that by 8 gives us a value of V = 5,009.3480259653 km/s, which is 1.67093864% c, or Sub-Reletivistic

If I'm not mistaken, if it was a ball of energy, the AP would likely be the energy of the energy ball.
UNLESS you can do both:
1. Establish that it has mass. Often, raw energy doesn't have mass, & I'm not sure about electricity or light. They might have very small or unknown amounts of mass.
2. Establish why the Kinetic Energy of throwing that much mass should be used as the yield.

it probably depends if it actually crashes the game In real life or not, probably 2-C if they actually crash the game probably only low 2-C if they dont

Actually, the error screen does actually imply the whole game was affected. Even if it was a parody, the game considered it to have crashed because of an error. Also, when you have to consider the fails, CtM contains 164 fails and 16 endings (180 total), so that would be 2-C. A similar error happens with MissingNo. which parodies a game crash as well, so I see no reason to not consider it. As such, MissingNo. would be that level, but on a lesser extent, given that there are 40 fails and 3 endings (43 total).

Back