• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Among Us Revision: Venting

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Just a minor Among Us tidbit that I think should be mentioned because people assume venting just means thy can crawl through vents... Yeah, here's the thing. They can use any premade tunnel and call it "Venting.":

They can also use plants, although that is either pure Game Mechanics, or the Impostor has a major in botany:

More than likely the plant thing would be rejected, but I don't really care as long as the tunnels are acknowledged.

This would fall under "Obvious Revisions" as, well, you can literally see jellybeans going into tunnels. As for where this would go, I think this should be noted in the Standard Tactics page that any small tunnel would qualify for "Venting." So yeah, there you have it.

I agree with the revision, including that the travel through plants is canon. Impostors going into plants is the only way to "Vent" in The Fungle, doing so is an important part of strategy when playing this game where strategy is one of the primary means to succeeding, and this game hardly has a story anyway. It's possible that the plants have the superpower to teleport what they contain to each other, which the Impostors can quickly figure out and use to their advantages. It's also possible that the Impostors can travel through plants using their shapeshifting parasite physiology.

Back