• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because he tends to be inconsistent, sometimes dying to even 9-B attacks, most notably long falls

Alas, since PuffballsUnited does confirm that all endings are canon (which includes fails) and that Henry is even aware of his failures, we are considering him a composite of all of his feats

Because he tends to be inconsistent, sometimes dying to even 9-B attacks, most notably long falls

Alas, since PuffballsUnited does confirm that all endings are canon (which includes fails) and that Henry is even aware of his failures, we are considering him a composite of all of his feats
Fails are canon?

Theres also the scene in the Jewel Baron route where Henry remembered the fails done with his teleporter, some of which even ended in his death, such as Escaping the Prison or Fleeing the Complex, showing he is fully aware of this.

Other instances would be the save and load easter egg in Completing the Mission, or Henry possibly remembering the times Charles crashing his helicopter during Triple Threat, but you can argue that the biggest piece of evidence that the fails are canon being the Multiverse Correction secret ending, showing that every time Henry fails, he goes back via loading back to the previous point before the fail.

Last edited:
By the way, why “possibly” when “at most” would sound better, especially since this is a Varies tier? Henry is inconsistent, after all.

Real quick, I just wanna check- where do we get Reference’s Intangibility and Invisibility? His fail comes from a scenario where only two people are present, both of which can see and feel Reference, so it has to be in the Profile Card thing, yes?

I think invisibility might come from it just appearing, but it might also be just be applying Jojo's stand rules. idk

We shouldn’t apply Stand Rules to Spirits without confirmation that they follow something similar to the Inspiration.

Right. I'll add it when I upload the profile

also fixed Bottled Time's name

Last edited:
Real quick, I just wanna check- where do we get Reference’s Intangibility and Invisibility? His fail comes from a scenario where only two people are present, both of which can see and feel Reference, so it has to be in the Profile Card thing, yes?
Actually, thinking about it, this might just be because they're called "spirits", which implies they're part of the soul

That could be, but RHM also interacts with Reference iirc, meaning that if RHM doesn’t have any NPI feats and Reference doesn’t have any Intangibility feats that’s a solid anti-feat for the Soul argument.

His only interactions with Reference are the one punch that sent him to a different timeline. Otherwise he dodges and never attacks. But no, from what I recall there's no other feats of that type

Well, if we're giving Henry a varies tier, wouldn't it be below average human to MCB? Cause Henry had numerous instances of actually being weak, like doing very little damage to a guard in fleeing the complex after his cookie power up wears off.

I'm pretty sure the surface area would make the feat far less impressive. Henry would only tank the full force if the helicopter hit him and stopped.

No, like in an actual fight. I don't recall him having any special abilities, nor any actual feats aside from intelligence.

I finished adding scans of Henry's abilities with his items and equipment. Now for some revisions in addition to the one in my previous message.

1: Big Sword belongs to the Toppat Clan, Henry found it in their storage. Henry did not keep the weapon because it made him fail, therefore it is not his.
2: Lag Switch causes a spacial distortion, lag, but it is currently not labeled as so for some reason.
3: Henry does not have plot manipulation, it's not even limited. He kept looking for a lock until the narrator put one for him to pick. The narrator is the one who had the ability, what's on Henry's profile basically says that because he annoyed someone else into using an ability, it is actually his ability.

I finished adding scans of Henry's abilities with his items and equipment. Now for some revisions in addition to the one in my previous message.

1: Big Sword belongs to the Toppat Clan, Henry found it in their storage. Henry did not keep the weapon because it made him fail, therefore it is not his.
2: Lag Switch causes a spacial distortion, lag, but it is currently not labeled as so for some reason.
3: Henry does not have plot manipulation, it's not even limited. He kept looking for a lock until the narrator put one for him to pick. The narrator is the one who had the ability, what's on Henry's profile basically says that because he annoyed someone else into using an ability, it is actually his ability.
The sword didn't make him fail.

Back