• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
Discussion had started before the forum move about revisions for the Henry Stickmin page due to the arrival of a new game. The previous discussions were here and here

Previous discussions include ability additions, new characters, and tier upgrades (High 8-C/-B)

Something else to bring up is the canonicity of Among Us to the Henry Stickmin series

Yeah, I saw. That's what reminded me to make this thread. That and trying to post all the profiles/revisions I made while waiting for the move lol

While it's still a WIP, I'm currently working on a Sandbox for what Henry's profile would look like after revisions (The P&A section is nowhere near done and some of the stats still need to be filled out, but I'm mostly just seeing if his tiering is alright)

So from what I can see so I know how to revise my waiting profiles, RHMR is Multi-City Block level+, but what about the Orbital Station and CCC?

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
We can make organization profiles for them once we do the revisions.

By the way, as I said earlier, Henry was capable of defeating RHMR in base form, twice (another one was with Ellie), so his cap would be at most 8-A

No, I mean I already have the profiles. I just wanted to know if anything happens to their AP.

Odd, I remember being told here that it can't be taken as canon to Among Us out of the references seemingly not being meant to be taken that far or so.

A CRT would have to be made over that at this point.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You know linking threads isn't the end of it?

You still need to provide an understandable complication of the changes proposed and their reasoning in this thread itself :V

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Just a note that after the revisions are applied, I will make the 2 profiles I am working on for the verse.

Also, Henry should have resistance to cosmic radiation and extreme cold, since as long as he has a supply of oxygen, he can survive in space.

Nothing really, at least currently out of no feats really leading to scaling between either or the like.

Anyways, as I was saying, I think Henry should also have these abilities

Base:
-Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, and Extreme Cold
-Convert is more so Morality Manipulation
-Transformation (Can turn into stone)
-Attack Reflection
-Air Manipulation
-Teleportation (via Wormhole)
-Body Control (via Free Transform)
-Fusionism
-Limited Plot Manipulation (Was able to get the narrator to attach a lock to a lockless door)
-Forcefield Creation (via Bubble)
-Afterimage Creation
-Hacking (via Scrambler. Temporarily reprogramed Right Hand Man)
-Martial Arts
-Magic
-Self-Destruction
-Breaking the Fourth Wall
-Intangibility (via Wall Clip)
-Pressure Points (via Cheap Fighting Combo. Prevents the opponent from being able to move when being attacked)

With Equipment:
-Spatial Manipulation (Can swap places with people via Swapper)
-Acid Manipulation
-Elasticity (via Stretch Chewies)
-Sleep Manipulation via Tranquilizer
-Transformation (via Bug Juice, Mushroom and Metal Cap)
-Size Manipulation (via Shrink Ray, Cookie, and Mushroom)
-Time Travel (via Time Machine)
-Gravity Manipulation
-Possession (via Toppy)
-Mind Manipulation (via Mind Crystal)
-Limited Reality Warping (via Downgrader)
-Transmutation (Can turn things into a leaf via Leafmöde)
-Paper Manipulation
-Duplication (via Duplicatorange)
-Paralysis Inducement (via Boomerang)
-Flight
-Spaceflight
-Deconstruction (via Big Sword)
-Intangibility (via Item)
-Data Manipulation (via MissingNo and CorrupTick)
-Can cause Lag via the Lag Switch
-Can restore stamina with food

With Cybernetics:
-Flight
-Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2)
-Spatial Manipulation (Can swap places with Reference)

Last edited:

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Anyone else?

Oh yeah, and as for the rating via explosives, when applying it, leave it out for now until I can get the calc up. Everything else can be applied.

Yeah, he has energy absorption with cybernetics. Should probably also have limited shapeshifting or body control or something since he can change his hand to various weapons

Correct me if I’m wrong, but, unlike RHM, Henrys Spirit, Reference, comes from his Cybernetics, yes? It should be listed under the Cybernetics abilities then.

It doesn't ever specify, but given Reference's supposed assumption that RHM didn't have his stand and RHM's comment on the subject, I would assume it belongs in his cybernetics key, yes.

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Pretty sure that Reference stated that Right Hand Man if a feeble man thinking he had lost his stand powers because of no cybernetic enhancements, but it turned out, it was never linked, but he still stated so it wouldve. So, Reference is indeed linked to Henry’s cybernetic enhancements.

That can mean that only some of the fails are canon. It doesn't mean that all fails are canon. Besides, an explosion of that size would've blown up the bank.

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
If you’re going to apply it, it is best we use Soupy’s calc as a placeholder until I can get mines up.

I can't find the breaking the bank explosion calc is the issue.
After that, it's probably safe to apply changes.

Last edited:
How the linked statement supports exactly that it's the entity behind the series? "As I'm writing this" context-wise just means regarding what he's saying, not the narrative of the setting itself. And many of the powers seem questionable.

Last edited:

Psychomaster35

VS Battles
Calculation Group
The verse will be upgraded to the tier, Varies from 9-B to 8-B, possibly 8-A. The reasons for the varies tier is because of how the verse tends to be wildly inconsistent due to the fails that happen for comedy, but canon endings go through routes of Henry sometimes surviving things higher than how he did in a fail where he dies.

Followed by the calculations above, the new abilities, and solid 8-A keys scaling only to 2 characters in cybernetic forms, this would be fine to apply.

Don’t forget to add Time Manip (or would it be Causality Manip?) for Reference smacking people to other timelines, therefore causing them to be like they were in said timeline (such as RHM losing his Cybernetics)

It's crazy how Reference is actually a pretty powerful stand when compared to actual stands in jojo. And it's also interesting that Cyborg Henry isn't as unlucky as he normally is as most of his fails tend to be either he underestimates his opponents, he overestimates himself, or something he lacked knowledge of.

Also, make sure to give RHM Bottled Time for his normal key as he clarified that he didn't gain it from his cybernetics, so he possibly might have had it before then.

> "So from what I can see so I know how to revise my waiting profiles, RHMR is Multi-City Block level+, but what about the Orbital Station and CCC?"

iirc the CCC has access to nukes according to the last Just Plain Epic fail (which is undeniably canon btw, since the fail in question is to pick what is the best course of action out of everything; it's stuff the CCC has access to)

How the linked statement supports exactly that it's the entity behind the series? "As I'm writing this" context-wise just means regarding what he's saying, not the narrative of the setting itself. And many of the powers seem questionable.
It's not directly stated, but It is implied on several moments. Aside from that example, there is also the fact that they are glad when the player says they like the game, and the player responds with "np", implying that they are thanking the player. It wouldn't make sense for them to say "np" if its just some random person asking if they like the game. Of course, this could also mean that they are just responsible for the Plot of the game, as shown in the previous example where they were still typing the script/fail message.

They are just random comments regarding what happens, it don't necessarily have direct implications over it manipulating the plot without further details, I'm not even sure you can even call it a character beyond those comments. It never appearing directly also doesn't make it non-corporeal by default.

Last edited:
I noticed him having EE on his sandbox a while back. I think that should be removed as there is no evidence of it actually being EE. It's probably more so vaporization/deconstruction as that's what his laser normally does.

That's creation, plot hax is not as simple as warping something in without further content that actually supports such ability.

The Henry Stickmin profile looks quite odd without all his abilities. Me adding scans wasn't satisfying enough. I can see that there is trouble with deciding what to put. To solve the problem, it's best for different threads to be opened discussing lesser and greater abilities separately. The thread could have only those topics be discussed, rather than a general revision thread like this one.

So does anyone here know where the 7-A calc is? If not, then we can just do '''likely far higher''' via explosives or something like that.

From what I recall we were going to include it in the AP as a separate ability, not affecting his main tiering. Don't know if this has changed since then.

From what I recall we were going to include it in the AP as a separate ability, not affecting his main tiering. Don't know if this has changed since then.
That makes sense, I think it's accurate to consider the physical strength of the characters different from the choice techniques/equipment.