• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Yozora is quite unknown of in general at the moment, from the little that is known however, it's implied that he simply has the power to specifically steal that kind of stuff, and even then he can't do so for too long.

I was thinking here of a way to go higher in tier 1 or even 0...

If John solos a lower tier verse, but then this verse is upgraded to something like 1-A for example, would John also be upgraded along with it?

I nominate epic battle fantasy as the new sacrifical lamb. They Because player shenanigans:
  • Immortality (Type 8. Survived an arrow to the head. Can be brought back by "The Player", who exists beyond the Epic Battle Fantasy multiverse and sees it as fiction)
  • Passive Law Manipulation via Probability Manipulation (The players as just conscious beings bring chaos and uncertainty to the Devourer's system and obey no laws, even exploiting the very laws he's created)
  • Plot and Fate Manipulation (Via the player, who is canonically controlling their fates to make them succeed in their journey and defies the Devourer's control over the system through the player outside of EBF universe)
resistance being:
and optional equipment being
  • Death Manipulation (When Unleash is used while he has Chainsaw equipped, it has a chance to instantly kill its target)
They solo because no one is either haxy or fast enough to avoid getting erased conceptually

Last edited:
Kingdom hearts, speed diff mean he can just steal the Keyblade and X-blade to kill anyone that isn't physical and anyone that is native to Quadratum that can't get out would just be considered dead while those that can get out would just get send back:
Get small size type 9 from Yozora for being a native to Quadratum.
Get Immersion and resistance to absorbtion and death manip from Dream eater physiology.
Equipement is the X-blade.
Tensura slime, HDE mean they can't really do anything but wait to die. Get Unconventional resistance to information manip (type 2) and concept manipulation (type1) along with Conceptual manipulation (type1) and absorbtion (all type; 2 layers) from Rimuru.

The reason i get absorbtion is simple, he can just HVP every enemies he have ever face and devour them to gain their power, bypassing the abilities limitation completely. HVP would be slightly weaker than the original and the abilities would only last for severals hundred years but that's more than enough.
Gonna wait for these to get accepted first before i go for the next verse.

Couldn't we get 11D stats pretty easily? We can blitz and outhax the Gurren Laggan verse.

Couldn't we get 11D stats pretty easily? We can blitz and outhax the Gurren Laggan verse.
HDE bro.

Anyway... a verse I'd like to bring in is Doki Doki Literature Club!

Considering that John lacks Clairvorance, I'll add this from the Metaverse Enterprise Solutions, with the ability I am going to take being obvious:
While on the profile these are in separate sections, I put the Plot Manipulation and the Clairvoyance in a sub-section, as in-verse the nature of these P&A overlap massively given the context behind them, as Monika can manipulate also the Plot alongside the files (due to the script being a file in-verse, mind you)

Resistance would be instead this from Sayori:
  • All the Resistances that Monika has (Due to her having gained knownledge of the fourth wall and the status of President of the Literature Club, she should have also all the resistances that Monika has, as an effect of being unbound from the game like her)
(Removed the references so it's easier)

I think we should focus on getting John to a higher tier, now that he has a stupidly high amount of plot, concept, and information hax as well as NEP and Nonduality and can solo all of 5D, there isn't anywhere to go but up.

I think we should focus on getting John to a higher tier
Maybe this?

Kingdom hearts, speed diff mean he can just steal the Keyblade and X-blade to kill anyone that isn't physical and anyone that is native to Quadratum that can't get out would just be considered dead while those that can get out would just get send back:
Get small size type 9 from Yozora for being a native to Quadratum.
Get Immersion and resistance to absorbtion and death manip from Dream eater physiology.
Equipement is the X-blade.
Tensura slime, HDE mean they can't really do anything but wait to die. Get Unconventional resistance to information manip (type 2) and concept manipulation (type1) along with Conceptual manipulation (type1) and absorbtion (all type; 2 layers) from Rimuru.

The reason i get absorbtion is simple, he can just HVP every enemies he have ever face and devour them to gain their power, bypassing the abilities limitation completely. HVP would be slightly weaker than the original and the abilities would only last for severals hundred years but that's more than enough.
Bumping these 2 again cause i can't edit.

Anyway as for verse, let's go for Index due to their lacks of speed and lacks of meaningful resistance. I realized that range doesn't really matter since he can just use whatever method in-verse that can bridge it to fight, since he have all the times in the world and all.
For stats get high-1C dura, ap and striking strength. Get Vector Manip and i guess unconventional resistance to mind manip from Accelerator.
Next Gurren Lagann cause the range problem would be fix with Index so we just stomp them hard with hax. And we have nothing to gain except higher degree HDE.

Hey guys, I was reflecting here when I thought of three things:

1-What do you think about including verses from FC/OC?

2-What do you think about making a profile of John for FC/OC?

3-I heard that World Warcraft cosmology is 1-A or something, but there is no 1-A profile, because the cosmology blog is not ready, so it might be a good target for John to get a tier 1 higher.

3-I heard that World Warcraft cosmology is 1-A or something, but there is no 1-A profile, because the cosmology blog is not ready, so it might be a good target for John to get a tier 1 higher.
1- I disagree. anyway, at the point we are at, there are only like 2 FCOC verses that can actually give us an upgrade

2- Probably JBW will be better

3- We should wait for tier revisions for a verse if they are in progress before challenging that verse.

Yeah, already beat
I feel we should get John a bit higher (uni to exact), then go for Invader Zim. It's stupidly OP, has a ridiculous amount of haxes, is very fast and has some really good equipment (eg the muscle suit), even allowing John to see other cell sized characters via the germ goggles

I feel we should get John a bit higher (uni to exact), then go for Invader Zim. It's stupidly OP, has a ridiculous amount of haxes, is very fast and has some really good equipment (eg the muscle suit), even allowing John to see other cell sized characters via the germ goggles
Speaking of Nickelodeon, Nick All Star Brawl 2 would give him decent Immortality via the time amulet

Mate, once they update with my suggestion, John would be high complex multiverse. We already pass Uni since Monday.

Bumping these 2 again cause i can't edit.
As long as it was accepted, anyone's allowed to add it to the page.
Would Small Size 9 really be the best power to get from Kingdom Hearts though? I'm not very knowledgeable about the verse, but doesn't it have stuff like Fate Manip and Conceptual EE?

We shouldn't include FC/OC verses unless they're like, popular fanfiction like SMBZ or Skibidi toilet for example, no OCs of other users.

But I am fine with making a FC/OC profile for John though I am not sure if they would accept it since I am pretty sure you need 100 good reasons to why your OC is Tier 1 and it goes well with the story and John is a Tier 1 because he's a joke, I doubt they'd accept him

We shouldn't include FC/OC verses unless they're like, popular fanfiction like SMBZ or Skibidi toilet for example, no OCs of other users.

But I am fine with making a FC/OC profile for John though I am not sure if they would accept it since I am pretty sure you need 100 good reasons to why your OC is Tier 1 and it goes well with the story and John is a Tier 1 because he's a joke, I doubt they'd accept him
That’s why i suggested JBW

Back