• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello Kitty page discussion thread

Again, I need pictures and basic feats for that.

Unless it´s that one you´re talking about, in which case likely gets an 8-A rating.

So.

In the manga, another superhero who Kitty presumably scales to destroyed a giant robot in a single kick. In the next chapter, she tanks a laser beam that was visible from space and destroyed the street around her easily.

I think 8-C at least so far seems good?

Okay, Updating White to 8-C for now, after I finish taking a bath.

I also need liks to those particular feats so it´s justified.

So, what makes us sure the Ichigoman manga is canon? The publisher? Even a Composite would have some stuff off-limits, no?

We have to make it composite because Hello Kitty switches continuities on the fly.

In some episodes, she's a teenager, sometimes a little girl, sometimes a god, sometimes a film director. Composite is just the easiest route, so yes the manga counts.

I´ll rate the Ichigoman form to 8-A, as destroying multiple city blocks grants this rating.

Darkanine said:
We have to make it composite because Hello Kitty switches continuities on the fly.
In some episodes, she's a teenager, sometimes a little girl, sometimes a god, sometimes a film director. Composite is just the easiest route, so yes the manga counts.
I have no disagreement about the need for (Hello) Kitty( White)'s page to be Composite. Was just asking to be sure the manga was canon, as opposed to being a fan work or made by another (mostly theoretical) party that couldn't have their works included in official canon. Admittedly, it being a fan work would be unlikely, but I wanted to be sure. Sorry about that.

Oh okay, misunderstood.

I think the manga is official? I know the Saniro wiki has articles for it and doesn't present them as fanon so I guess it is.

Lol.

For now I´ll try to find a picture for the mecha and then ask Darkanine if the profile can be submitted afterwards.

Anyways, which part of the manga is to be translated exactly?

And I can´t find even a picture of the mecha to begin with...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Kuromirender
When's Kuromi getting a profile?

Also I need a good official pic of her human form
Kuromi as whatever-species-that-form-is is ADORABLE!!! I want to hug & squeze her like that! Or at least a plushie of it. (....She's evil, isn't she?)

Anyway, it's been like, a week or so since the matter of translating came up. I could've mentioned this early, but I didn't because lazyness, but: I can help.

I have a limited knowledge of Japanese, so, given several hours, I can probably translate some stuff. But it'll be Google Translated (With definition checking via Wiktionary & Romaji Desu & personal interpretation.) so it's slow, & I can't GUARANTEE perfect accuracy.

So, like Bobsician asked: What part is to be translated? I understand we need all of it translated, but let's try & figure out what parts are most important first.

Reading now. Where would be a good place to post as I proceed? I don't wanna like, post it on ShiroyashaGinSan's Wall; Might bother him.

Just put into a blog each page and at the side of the image translate the text or something in those lines.

Alright. In the meantime, just gonna comment on what I see.

Ichigoman Chapter 0: Enormous ship/robot arrives, its size dwarfs buildings & its mass violently fragments them.Shoots a beam. Shot of a building exploding. Hello Kitty robot bursts out of concrete, fragmenting & moving probably at least car sized chunks. Its jets fly it very fast, it punches the robot a bit. Robot hits back, shoots lots of beams. Big explosion occurs, HK Robot survives. Gets a fierce aura, attaches bow tie to hand, shoots laser that pierces robot. Big, heart-shaped explosion. Ichigoman emerges from inside.

Chapter 0 things someone should probably calculate:

1. That robot fragmenting buildings by landing on them. (HK Robot seemed to be able to take physical hits from it, although I'm not sure if it was ever rammed by its whole mass.)

2. Hello Kitty Robot bursting out of the ground. Flight speed. (Flies to the chest of taller-than building robot to punch it.)

3. Yield of the explosion from the robot's attack, which HK Robot survives.

4. Yield of HK Robot's bow tie beam, which seemed to make a hole in the giant robot (Possibly assume vaporization?).

5. Heart-shaped explosion's yield.

Chapter 1, Page 7: (I think it reads as "Lady Ageha", which I believe translates to "Lady Swallowtail" so let's call her that.) Hello Kitty moves so fast to get behind Lady Swallowtail in response to Lady Swallowtail's test attempt to strike her with her wand that it creates an afterimage & a burst of air that flips up LS's skirt. LS's reaction speed is only good enough that she shrieks in fright & pulls down her skirt after noticing.

If I'm reading things right, this is on HK's first day of trying to be a Hero, & Lady Swallowtail doesn't believe HK is one.

It's late, & the pages are kanji heavy. I'm going to take a break before I look into this manga before. (I can translate, I swear! I'm just really bad at it, is all....)I encourage users more skilled in Japanese to attempt to translate it.

Also, how the heck are you supposed to save an image from that manga's site? Screencap & crop?!

If you could white out the original text and add in your translation that would be cool, but not sure if it's reliable. If the kanjis are like JLPT 2 equivalent then better to just get it properly translated.

Being "too awesome and sacred" or a "meme god" like that user claims isn't a reason to say a profile can't be created, IMHO. Hello Kitty is already an established franchise with great notability & several fictions and feats. I am in favor of creating Hello Kitty pages.

Back