• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules

Speed: Equal

Place: Asgard at midnight with a full moon (Don't ask if Asgard had a Moon \_(-_-)_/ I just want to make it fair for both)

Mind set: In-character

Victory: KO or death (applied if that BS regen of Kagerou takes time. If it doesn't, I may restrict it)

Thor Ragnarok Hela
Th14Kagerou
To save you guys the AP trouble, Hela is at a bare minimum 36 gigatons, while Kagerou is at a bare minimum 21.6 gigatons (scaling from Cirno)

Hela: 6 (Jiangshi, Gargoyle, Mansion, Dat Dot, COB, TheOwnMagic)

Kagerou: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Sadly, Kagerou likely loses via KO (mainly since I doubt Hela can kill her). While Hela can't kill her, she can definetly beat her down and spike her just enough to maintain the distance. Kagerou's best bet would be danmaku but once she gets close, she lacks any real combat feats to stand a chance.

Gargoyle and Datdont didn't give any :S In my experience actually citing the source material just gets one ragged on or worse so figured I'd save time and do like others and just vote. :-(

@ Dr.Fix

They used Jiangshi's reasonings to support their votes, which is completely different from just saying who wins

@ 7th

Until revisions actually happen once the experts watch IW, I won't count that vote

@Graf meaning that doesn't sound like they gave any reasoning to me but for the sake of this thread put me down for the same.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
@ Dr.Fix
They used Jiangshi's reasonings to support their votes, which is completely different from just saying who wins

@ 7th

Until revisions actually happen once the experts watch IW, I won't count that vote
My vote, counts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back