• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisenberg takes an Uber (1-0-0)

Walter White (Breaking Bad) vs Übertaker (MORK BORG) as suggested by Peppersalt43

Rules:

-Walt has all equipment up to 9-C and Ubertaker is 9-C
-Speed is equalized
-Walt has 6 hours of prep at the place where the fight take place and has prior knowledge
-Battle take’s place at Los Pollos Hermanos

ec06bd56dc60e79221705defdd7bb6b5--breaking-bad-poster-breaking-bad-trailer.jpg

Heisenburger: 1

Your local Uber driver:

Saul Goodman:

Last edited:
waltuh shoots and bombs does he not
Rules:
-Walt has all equipment up to 9-C and Ubertaker is 9-C
Walt doesn’t have bombs here. You could argue that Ubertaker uses fire manip, summoning, teleportation, etc. before Walt shoots and has an overall better chance of surviving Walt’s attacks than Walt has surviving his. He could also use some of Walt’s equipment against him ex. if Walt used fire manipulation he could just manipulate it to where it harms Walt.

That being said, Walt shooting up this thing is still a good argument, but also makes this not a stomp to give Walt a gun as Uber driver has win cons.

Walt doesn’t have bombs here.
he can probably make one during prep time
You could argue that Ubertaker uses fire manip, summoning, teleportation, etc. before Walt shoots
…no, no you couldn’t, guns tend to be fast
and has an overall better chance of surviving Walt’s attacks than Walt has surviving his.
how does he survive a headshot? id actually argue walter has a better chance of surviving, he’s shown more resistance to fire than ubertaker has shown to headshots
He could also use some of Walt’s equipment against him ex. if Walt used fire manipulation he could just manipulate it to where it harms Walt.
walt can’t really use fire manip here. filling los pollos hermanos with chemicals and setting it on fire would be a suicide mission and out of character for walter (pollos only existed when gus was alive, a time when walter would never want to aggravate him), and he can’t use his blowtorch without getting up close, which is far less efficient than a gun and impossible thanks to ubertaker’s levitation
That being said, Walt shooting up this thing is still a good argument, but also makes this not a stomp to give Walt a gun as Uber driver has win cons.
yeah i don’t think it’s a stomp, just a fairly decisive victory for walt

he can probably make one during prep time
It’d have to be a 9-C bomb because nothing above 9-C is allowed lol
walt can’t really use fire manip here. filling los pollos hermanos with chemicals and setting it on fire would be a suicide mission and out of character for walter (pollos only existed when gus was alive, a time when walter would never want to aggravate him), and he can’t use his blowtorch without getting up close, which is far less efficient than a gun and impossible thanks to ubertaker’s levitation
It’s not useless. He has preparation at Los Pollos, which could let him set up chemicals or make a trap that sets everything on fire. I wouldn’t put it past Walt to set up the blowtorch as a trap as well or even trick Uber to go inside the building and sneak out and set the building on fire.

…no, no you couldn’t, guns tend to be fast

how does he survive a headshot? id actually argue walter has a better chance of surviving, he’s shown more resistance to fire than ubertaker has shown to headshots

yeah i don’t think it’s a stomp, just a fairly decisive victory for walt
These are valid points, I’ll restrict the gun but allow fire, acid, poison, etc type equipment as well as preparation inside Los Pollos to make it fair for both

i made a CRT for 9-C walter (i assume that’s what you’re talking about), it was accepted and added to the profiles before being removed a while later

??? there hasnt really been an argument for walter winning here though lol, mine got debunked pretty badly
I mean technically Walter via having prep and a gun right? But yeah, it was pretty debunked. Also I’m giving him prior knowledge to make this more fair since Uber got teleportation and stuff.

Back