• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hei (Darker than Black) vs Crocodile (One Piece) (Grace - 7 - 3 - 0)

So he can keep going forever?
He doesn't need to, Hei nor Crocodile can go forever so you can miss me that that strawman fallacy asap.
If he had sand on him, then turned it into Silica, he would have silica on him.
No he wouldn't. Hei himself wouldn't be physically interacting with the sand, he can do it from a distance as well. Your argument literally makes zero sense.
Luffy fists > knives. They were literally just regular attacks, that were then able to hit normally, and Luffy can actually hurt croc.
Wet knives imbued with Deconstructing Electricity >>>>> Luffy's fist.

Luffy did that by getting his hands wet you actual goober.
The moment crocodile touches the ground they would've already start turning to sand... He won't have time to do that
Hei can also effect the ground as well.

Bro your not actually explaining shit

It's like me saying... Crocodile can make a sand storm tho

So if Crocodile turns the surroundings into sand, hei will just shoot out electricity like Enel or something shit? Because that's literally what you've been saying

He doesn't need to, Hei nor Crocodile can go forever so you can miss me that that strawman fallacy asap.
His stamina is just listed as "Above Average, and one would assume using magic shit drains it.
No he wouldn't. Hei himself wouldn't be physically interacting with the sand, he can do it from a distance as well. Your argument literally makes zero sense.
I meant from Croc's attacks.
Wet knives imbued with Deconstructing Electricity >>>>> Luffy's fist.

Luffy did that by getting his hands wet you actual goober.
Yes, he essentially, due to elemental superiority, was delivering regular punches, which were powerful enough to damage croc. Also, covering a wet object in electricity, while grabbing it, is not a W strategy.

What is the wired knife thing? Can he use his matter manip through that as well?

And the matter shit just doesn't help Hei given it's lack of range, his matter manip isn't stopping Croc from turning everything to sand within a hundred meters of them, hell even more than that.

Also how tf does Hei get up close if Croc can just out range with the sand or just fly away anytime he could be getting close?

Hei's entire moveset gets countered by lack of range, everything being turned to sand so he can't grapple to shit, Croc being able to fly

Okay first match against Luffy, Croc goes for a swipe with his hook (covered).

From what I've gathered, Hei has BROKEN Analytical Prediction, just like Luffy did, he should be able to dodge it easily...
..and then just Deconstruct Crocodile's body instantly. He'd literally fry all of Crocodile's electrons, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to come back from that lol.

And seeing how Hei can't actually "harm" Croc, one touch should be more than enough to completely fry Croc, negating his (elemental) regeneration as well.

So Hei FRA

Since SBA puts him a few hundred meters away, he'd open with a ranged attack, right?
Probably (I always forget about the range). But I doubt he'd start with a massive gaping hole. He'd probably start with Desert Spada (since that's the first [ranged] move he used with his Devil Fruit).

And then Hei can quickly close the gap as he dodges the attacks and runs towards him. Also Hei has the Reactions advantage on top of his already busted Analytical Prediction so I don't think he's actually getting touched here lol

Yee man... Still don't know shit about hei and what he's actually capable of... That alone is enough for me 🙈

I'll just have to see the anime for myself

His stamina is just listed as "Above Average, and one would assume using magic shit drains it.
Hei fought in a consistent war for 5 straight years, fights people who can fight for hours on end, and secondly no. It's not magic and it doesn't drain him, he can use his Contractors powers as much as he wants with no negative effects since his debt has been paid already.
Yes, he essentially, due to elemental superiority, was delivering regular punches, which were powerful enough to damage croc. Also, covering a wet object in electricity, while grabbing it, is not a W strategy.
That's Enel, not Crocodile. Luffy's fruit doesn't have an elemental advantage over Croc's Suna Suna fruit so I'm gonna ask you to stop making shit up. You've been reading 3 piece bro.

Hei fought in a consistent war for 5 straight years,
Unless that's without rest, being in a war isn't a stamina feat.
fights people who can fight for hours on end,
That is one
and secondly no. It's not magic
Kinda is tbh.
and it doesn't drain him, he can use his Contractors powers as much as he wants with no negative effects since his debt has been paid already.
Could've said that in the beginning.
That's Enel, not Crocodile. Luffy's fruit doesn't have an elemental advantage over Croc's Suna Suna fruit so I'm gonna ask you to stop making shit up. You've been reading 3 piece bro.
I meant the WATER, "so again don't blame me because you lack actual reading comprehension."

Back