• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hei (Darker than Black) vs Crocodile (One Piece) (Grace - 7 - 3 - 0)

Outside of that Hei's arsenal is a direct counter to Crocodile's. Hei can stop Crocodile from effecting him with his touch (Lightning armor.) but Hei can still effect Crocodile despite his Logia Intangbility because Hei imbues all his attacks with his quantum electricity.

The deadliest thing isn't even Hei's haxes, it's his mind set. Think of BatMan but if Batman hit women, children, men and drinks a lot.

Resident One Piece Wanker gets killed by resident Darker than Black Wanker, more on that after a 24 hour grace period

RvOf5aC.jpg

Outside of that Hei's arsenal is a direct counter to Crocodile's. Hei can stop Crocodile from effecting him with his touch (Lightning armor.) but Hei can still effect Crocodile despite his Logia Intangbility because Hei imbues all his attacks with his quantum electricity.

The deadliest thing isn't even Hei's haxes, it's his mind set. Think of BatMan but if Batman hit women, children, men and drinks a lot.
Cap... He not even near batman

Cap... He not even near batman
Nah man, batman is a mentally ill guy who beats up other people who are mentally ill whilst dressed up as bat costume that you'd find in a male stripper club.

Hei's hands are rates E for eveyone, fought wars and has provided the best protection to the citizens of his city from crime since he's been there.

Nah man, batman is a mentally ill guy who beats up other people who are mentally ill whilst dressed up as bat costume that you'd find in a male stripper club.

Hei's hands are rates E for eveyone, fought wars and has provided the best protection to the citizens of his city from crime since he's been there.
Batman at least attempts to take apart the systemic issues that lead to crime, if I remember correctly.

That's why batman leagues better, even in justice 🌚

Yeah voting Hei here, he has a direct counter to most of Crocodile's arsenal barring his AoE attacks which Hei can simply avoid by going air borne.

Crocodile is also at an immense skill disadvantage here, and given the area which has a literal river for Hei to utilize against Crocodile which would be in character for Hei to do against someone like Croc.

Hei can take a lot of his arsenal away simply by Transmuting the attacks Crocodile throws at Hei, turning them to Silica minerals instead.

Matter of fact Hei can outright stop Crocodile's from obtaining more sand by Transmutation. Hei fought Harvest, someone who can transmute and Deconstruction any elements on a quantum level. Hei's special electricity can halt and slow things objects and himself from being deconstructed and Transmutated. So if Crocodile tries to turn a building into sand Hei can halt it immediately by sending his electricity throughout the entire building.

Hei would treat Crocodile's attacks like they were attacks from Harvest, stop them from the get go either by transmuting them or stopping Crocodile from transmuting more.
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA fra

Can someone tl;dr?

Like the wincons for each?
Hei: Can Deconstruct Crocodile's attacks with his matter manipulation, said matter manipulation also works on the quantum level. Massive skill and experience advantage, can stop Crocodile turning buildings into sand by using his electricity on the building, Hei's electricity also halts the decay and Transmutation of matter.

Crocodile: Dehydration and AoE attacks but Hei can nullify / counter the former ability directly.

Croc:
-More than 3x AP
-Beat guys with analytical prediction that allowed them to beat guys with attacks like 1000 times faster
-Controls Sand.
-Wins if he hits once.

Hei:
-Passively turns sand into silica, but also doesn't? I've heard it both ways from the same person.
-Fought guys with superpowers when he didn't have superpowers, and also was at war for a bit, thus giving him better skill?
-Grappling hook.

Croc:
-More than 3x AP
-Beat guys with analytical prediction that allowed them to beat guys with attacks like 1000 times faster
That's dependent on a calc, I.E not a literal feat of skill as that's entirely dependent on the calculation.
AP is irrelevant.
-Controls Sand
cool
-Wins if he hits once.
Lightning armor says hi.
Hei:
-Passively turns sand into silica, but also doesn't? I've heard it both ways from the same person.
No you didn't. You just have shit tier reading comprehension to be frank, I made it very clear that Hei can turn Crocodile's constructs and attacks down to its base components, I.E silica.
-Fought guys with superpowers when he didn't have superpowers, and also was at war for a bit, thus giving him better skill?
Absolutely. Also 5 years isn't "For a bit."
-Grappling hook.
Wire knife, frying Crocodile's electrons and protrons. Can turn Crocodile himself into silica with his matter manipulation, etc.

Baiting him into water or you know, coating his blades in water similarly to how Luffy was able to tag him using blood and water. Hei likely wouldn't even need to do that since he could also just imbue his blades with his electricity and zap Croc into silica.

Yeah, unless Hei can keep the armor up forever.
He can keep it up for as long as he can fight, he isn't going to be turning it off whenever Crocodile has a similar albeit inferior ability to Harvest. Hei would treat Crocodile's attacks the same way he did harvest, using his electrical armor to halt Harvest from directly interacting with him.

That's dependent on a calc, I.E not a literal feat of skill as that's entirely dependent on the calculation.
AP is irrelevant.
cool

Lightning armor says hi.
He has to drop it eventually.
No you didn't. You just have shit tier reading comprehension to be frank, I made it very clear that Hei can turn Crocodile's constructs and attacks down to its base components, I.E silica.
And then when I said that later, you said "Literally what are you talking about, I refuse to interact with you"
Absolutely. Also 5 years isn't "For a bit."

Wire knife, frying Crocodile's electrons and protrons. Can turn Crocodile himself into silica with his matter manipulation, etc.

Baiting him into water or you know, coating his blades in water
Coating blades in water isn't nearly enough
similarly to how Luffy was able to tag him using blood and water. Hei likely wouldn't even need to do that since he could also just imbue his blades with his electricity and zap Croc into silica.
Croc can just get more sand. Easy.

Idk man... It looks like ginsama is just saying what he can do and not what would happen when they fight each other

Crocodile can turn his surroundings to sand... So all the water and buildings he will try to use/grapple to won't be there, than he will get absorb by the quicksand... What can he do to escape that situation?

You people really have terrible reading comprehension LMAO
Hei can take a lot of his arsenal away simply by Transmuting the attacks Crocodile throws at Hei, turning them to Silica minerals instead.

Matter of fact Hei can outright stop Crocodile's from obtaining more sand by Transmutation. Hei fought Harvest, someone who can transmute and Deconstruction any elements on a quantum level. Hei's special electricity can halt and slow things objects and himself from being deconstructed and Transmutated. So if Crocodile tries to turn a building into sand Hei can halt it immediately by sending his electricity throughout the entire building.

Hei would treat Crocodile's attacks like they were attacks from Harvest, stop them from the get go either by transmuting them or stopping Crocodile from transmuting more.

He has to drop it eventually.
No he doesn't. He only needs to wear it for as long as he needs to keep it on. He did the same exact shit against Harvest so yeah you can absolutely miss me with your fanfic.
And then when I said that later, you said "Literally what are you talking about, I refuse to interact with you"
You didn't say that to begin with, you were talking about him covering himself in silica for whatever reason so again don't blame me because you lack actual reading comprehension.
Coating blades in water isn't nearly enough
Luffy was hitting crocodile with his fists in blood, it's definitely enough.
Croc can just get more sand. Easy.
Hei can stop Crocodile from doing so. Easy.

Bro.. About his electricity stopping transmutation... How will it travel there and just stop it?

No he doesn't. He only needs to wear it for as long as he needs to keep it on. He did the same exact shit against Harvest so yeah you can absolutely miss me with your fanfic.
So he can keep going forever?
You didn't say that to begin with, you were talking about him covering himself in silica for whatever reason so again don't blame me because you lack actua
l reading comprehension.
If he had sand on him, then turned it into Silica, he would have silica on him.
Luffy was hitting crocodile with his fists in blood, it's definitely enough.
Luffy fists > knives. They were literally just regular attacks, that were then able to hit normally, and Luffy can actually hurt croc.

Back