• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hei (Darker than Black) vs Crocodile (One Piece) (Grace - 7 - 3 - 0)

SBA
Speed Equalized
Both 7-C (Duh)

vs

"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident." - @LordGinSama, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Nierre, @Kachon123, @Robo, @Eminiteable, @azontr

"Dogs that run away to lick their wounds have no right to speak of justice. That is a rule of this sea. Now, why don't you go back to your Marine headquarters and discuss your justice some more?" - @MonkeyOfLife, @Arkenis, @Da3ggman

"I swear... I won't stop no matter what. I'll keep on walking as long as I live." -

Last edited:
speed =
but if i were to answer ur question then probably not 💀
Well...
Luffy punched out this guy in his rela technique

Well...
Luffy punched out this guy in his rela technique
Oh, shoot. But I don't think that's the same, because Kuro can only move in straight lines, so he's easy to predict, yeah?

idk man
can he bury hei with sand 4km away?
Uhh... it's possible
0201-009.png
0201-010.png
0201-011.png

Otherwise he can turn everything around him into sand and then bury him
0178-006.png
0179-009.png

I mean Hei can just see that the sand is a threat and avoid it coming at him
he's gonna run/hide somewhere
use a distraction/tactical method and then electrocute

i thought hes only intangible in places with alot of desert or when he turns into sand, not automatically
SBA assumes fight takes place at central park
Nah he's a Logia so he's always intangible, his intangibility can be nullified with water tho.

I mean he doesn't really have to touch crocodile to electrocute him
he can just tap the ground with electricity

Back