• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
I feel like this will be a stomp one way or another...

Both in-character, speed equal, both have to talk to each other without using any power of theirs to directly affect the enemy or the area for 5 minutes. (Dio can time stop to look Madara's body over, but he can't move him anywhere, nor can he modify the area. Madara can use the sharingan to observe Dio, but can't genjustu or anything like that.)

Sba for everything else.

Madara Uchiha

Heaven Ascension DIO

Incon: 1

I'm gonna ask this question: what can Madara do to stop Dio form time-stopping an overwrite reality?

Either get Dio to talk a few seconds more than that 5 minutes and just whack to death before he gets the chance to, or mindhax with the sharinnegan.

There was a thread about Dio and mindhax/resistance to it, but I don't know how it went/it's going.

I believe that Dio can time-stop quicker than Madara attacking with raw strength.

DMB 1 said:
There was a thread about Dio and mindhax/resistance to it, but I don't know how it went/it's going.

I believe that Dio can time-stop quicker than Madara attacking with raw strength.
His limbo clones would be kinda on him almost right away.

I also doubt his resistance is better than what madara has more mindhax.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Is there a reason you made them not attack each other at the start of the match?

Dio thinks.
Yeah, getting Dio to talk for a few seconds longer or preparing abilities before getting killed.

But if we want to go iver what he could do, he could make a few thousand clones, transform into a rock and let his limbo clones do all the work.

It comes from his fists, and the Holy Corpse parts can nullify it. He absorbs all the parts during some point at the end of the game.

But whatever, it's not yet approved, and you seem like you're making this more on Madara's side with that condition in the OP.

I mean, he does, but he sure as hell wouldn't use many of them. Does timestop affect alternate realities and stuff like that? If not you could argue that Limbo clones can still move.

How often would dio just timestoo, cross 4 kms, and kill a guy he has never saw in his life tough?

Also, if I can ask, why is it 2-A mindhax? AP and mindhax don't really scale.

>I mean, he does, but he sure as hell wouldn't use many of them. Does timestop affect alternate realities and stuff like that? If not you could argue that Limbo clones can still move.

It's in his profile, multiversal+ with most of his hax.

>How often would dio just timestop, cross 4 kms, and kill a guy he has never saw in his life tough?

DIO would definitely kill him and has no regard for human life, he still has the same mindset here anyway besides the added goal of killing every Joestar.

>Also, if I can ask, why is it 2-A mindhax? AP and mindhax don't really scale.

His powers come from his fist as stated in his profile.

Most, grseat. Ap still doesn't aply to mindhax. 2-A mindhax isn't even a thing. Infinite mindhax at most, you can't put a tier on it.

Sure... but would he use timestop 4kms away from his enemy? Not having a regard for human life rarely means that you go way overkill like that. He can't even see madara from that far away.

And? AP and hax don't scale. Not just mindhax, hax in general. Hax is decided by dimensionality most often, but I see absolutly zero reason to assume he has 4D mindhax, does anyone in jojo even have a 4D mind?

I'm reeeeeeeeally starting to think that you're making this in Madara's favor given your points and the conditions in the OP. I am assuming Madara has everything in his favor with his better senses.

Also by the fact HA DIO is being treated as fodder like our boi Bill Cipher

Dio time stops and Madata gets erased from existence.

Genjutsu wont do shit because he has resistence to 2Amindhax and eveen if the limbo clones would get close to him The World is just gonna protect him from getting harmed by him.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I'm reeeeeeeeally starting to think that you're making this in Madara's favor given your points and the conditions in the OP. I am assuming Madara has everything in his favor with his better senses.

What?

Pretty sure Madara looses regardless here, just asking.

Because saying that the mindhax is 2-A out of nowhere is litirally unfounded. Especially since 2-A minshax isn't a thing.

Axl233 said:
Dio time stops and Madata gets erased from existence.

Genjutsu wont do shit because he has resistence to 2Amindhax and eveen if the limbo clones would get close to him The World is just gonna protect him from getting harmed by him.
Wait, the world can see into another dimension? And block 5-B clines?

Genuine question here.

Xtasyamphetamine said:

The difference is that unlike Bill Dio uses his hacks in character and most of his losses are against people beyond his tier.

Bill in the other hand got stomped by a 5B dude.

What?

Pretty sure Madara looses regardless here, just asking.

Because saying that the mindhax is 2-A out of nowhere is litirally unfounded. Especially since 2-A minshax isn't a thing.

2A mindhax was always a thing.

His mindhax is 2A because it comes from a 2A power source and is also has multiversal+ distance.

No, it is not. Mindhax is decided by the amount of people it affects. There is infinite 3D, or 4D. 2-A is just a stupid way to describe it.

It's powersource doesn't matter, Roshi is not capable of mindhaxing an entire solar system worth of people.

Range, as in he can affect people infinite universes away, or range as in he mindhaxed all of the multiverse. That would really need to be put on his profile if it's the latter (or it is and I'm blind).

2A mindhax is 4D my dude.

And the difference is that the 2A power source is his reality warping he warps reality in order to mindhax people its not ap or anything.

By what proof? Bill's mindhax isn't 4D, and he sure as hell has 4D power. Again, ap and mindhax have nothing to do with each other, and I don't remeber anyone having 4D minds in jojo at all.

Well doesn't that just sound like what Bill does?

And again, 2-A is a stupid way to describe it. 2-C is 4D all the same.

And we never scaled someones AP with mindhax, be it the sim, bill, yuki, cthulhu saves the world or anyone else. And the Sim is actually 4D.

From what im remember there is thread that explained that Bill is not a actual 4D and he 2A rating comes from enviroment destruction it doesnt scale to his other abilities unlike Dio.

2A is infinetely above 2C.

Again is not AP its hax.

Back