• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
again it doesnt matter if he reacted to rtz or not. the fact he can muda muda ger and speed blitz him is an infinite speed combat feat on its own, lol.
close this thread its literally useless

But is not listed like that in the profile, Infinite with The World Over Heaven is more than enough.
i think it's not listed, because rtz is an hax, so it's attack speed and reactions
again it doesnt matter if he reacted to rtz or not. the fact he can muda muda ger and speed blitz him is an infinite speed combat feat on its own, lol.
close this thread its literally useless
ger isn't physically infinite speed anymore. only with rtz

where is it stated in his profile that ger via rtz is only infinite speed?
if thats the case id argue bull on that and pure headcanon, nothing in the source material states rtz amps his speed

where is it stated in his profile that ger via rtz is only infinite speed?
if thats the case id argue bull on that and pure headcanon, nothing in the source material states rtz amps his speed
Infinite for its Return to Zero (Ranked "None" in Speed on its Stand stats, those being referenced in the JOJO-A-GO!GO! guidebook as it stated that its ability "is impossible to compare with the existing Stand(s) and measuring rod(s)"; By comparison, Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven are ranked "∞" on their speed, with the latter having briefly been able to achieve infinite speed [See note 4 below])

Note 4: On regards to the speed of GER's Return to Zero;

• Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.
  • Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven don't simply have infinite speed, at least the latter can achieve it under some conditions met while the former can potentially do the same. GER upscales to their maximum speed as Notorious B.I.G. and Made in Heaven's stats portray that as their rank instead their others lesser speeds shown.
  • The Return to Zero working within Time Erase doesn't qualify as a feat of infinite speed (See note 4 in the Speed page), but the fact that it did so despite only Diavolo being able to act there supports the idea of GER's ability having a superiority over that of other Stands.

thanks for the clarification but that still doesnt stop the fact he completly nullified rtz which is an infinite speed feat.

I can't see the video rn but i remember the scene only having RO effects, not RTZ, the latters effects in game are shown as a grey circle thingy, while RO's is distorting space around.

If it is the only effect, that's just Power null, if there is another effect ressembling RTZ, that's infinite speed

If it is the only effect, that's just Power null, if there is another effect ressembling RTZ, that's infinite speed
Giorno after comments about RtZ not working against DIO, meaning that it actually started to act before DIO nulled it for good.

I can't see the video rn but i remember the scene only having RO effects, not RTZ, the latters effects in game are shown as a grey circle thingy, while RO's is distorting space around.

RO effects are after RtZ activations (we know them because we can see some effects if im not wrong, but mostly because of giorno quote "you will never reach the reallity" aka the quote that ger and giorno do in rtz effects.

so reaction and attack potency.

Not really, if there is no effects in the scene, there is no evidence it was activated before being nulled, or else dio would've been affected the moment before they even touched punches, unless he has resistance to RTZ.

The argument is that there was effects showing RTZ in use, if there aren't any, than it never activated, the quote works on both way, "didn't work" talks about the nullification, not speed, or else it would mean having infinite speed makes you immune to RTZ, AKA no reason to null it.

Could someone shoe screenshots of the effects on the scene, if not, give me like 2 hours to watch the scene cuz i'm on healthcare rn.

Not really, if there is no effects in the scene, there is no evidence it was activated before being nulled, or else dio would've been affected the moment before they even touched punches, unless he has resistance to RTZ.
How effects was supposed to be? explain.
also ye there are some effects (you can notice that on the sides they are blurry and pulsating)
oh also there is some other effects (the purple "lightning")
And Dio just nulled it in time

The only effects i can see are dio's RO and some purple lightining, would it be the latter, RTZ's effect in game is a grey cicle thingy.

Also RTZ clearly works differently there since it ain't automatic and seems to have different special effects, so why are we scaling it to the canon version again?

The only effects i can see are dio's RO and some purple lightining, would it be the latter, RTZ's effect in game is a grey cicle thingy.

Also RTZ clearly works differently there since it ain't automatic and seems to have different special effects, so why are we scaling it to the canon version again?
It's the same giorno with the same speed, it comes from part 5 main timeline.

We definitely don't need to when anyone else is like the canon self. At best a "Completely countered GER's Return to Zero" would be good as a justification for HA DIO's speed.

Also can I see the timestamp on DIO OH nulling RTZ? Cause afaik, the latter wasn't shown properly unlike Act 4 and SP. That's why this downgrade exists.

1 stat change, a higher durability scalling and a nerfed rtz is not enough for a new key, especially since eyes of heacen is non-canon, you'd need a new profile for him.

Gio surviving TWOH's barrage isn't like the canon self.
Outliers are a thing.
Also can I see the timestamp on DIO OH nulling RTZ? Cause afaik, the latter wasn't shown properly unlike Act 4 and SP. That's why this downgrade exists.
You can clearly see effects around TWOH and GER's fists, meaning that RtZ was clearly working until DIO power-nulled it.

We wouldn't see these effects if TWOH nulled GER from using RtZ in the 1st place, but just DIO MUDA-ing GER.

Plus, Giorno said while clashing against DIO "You'll never reach reality!", and after that "Why Requiem didn't work?", meaning that RtZ was already working, but DIO countered it. It's pretty basic scaling, simple. DIO can't prevent it from firing without the speed either, since is an automatic ability which activates whenever Giorno is in danger. If DIO didn't had enough speed, he'd got just nulled as he wouldn't be fast enough to deal with RtZ.

Last edited:
If DIO didn't had enough speed, he'd got just nulled as he wouldn't be fast enough to deal with RtZ.

Why would he need speed at all if he power-nulls it?

Wouldn’t he have to react to an infinite speed ability in order to power null it.
You see them clash Rtz activates and then Dio power nulls it.
I don't think so. You don't necessarily need to be as fast as an ability in order to counter or nullify it.

You really gonna ignore what you are shown on screen....Gio had rtz going, Dio nulled it, unless you wanna imply RO is passive when its not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back