• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow mostly uses his boost or homing attack alongside his chaos powers like teleportation and such

heart reading would be pretty beneficial in preventing that

and nothing stops shadow from teleporting right out of it as well

and he can simply get teleported right back in, you see the problem here?

I mean, he already has infinite stamine, and then gets more infinity with the emeralds, it seems just logic you know?

fallible logic my guy

Well, he can also Just seal + bfr him into another dimension, dows hearts have answer to that?

Hearts resists sealing and has Multiversal+ range dimensional travel, so those points are moot

Then I'll have to admit that time and causality being tied to one another meaning that manipulating time is by default causality manipulation goes over my head. You can manipulate time without changing causality. What did Shenron change in history that affected the present and future? If nothing changed, then I genuinely don't think that warrants being causality manipulation. Not causality manipulation that can be used offensively anyway.
Huh??, scan and explanation is in the Causality Manipulation part of the Special Ki Manipulation page. Summary, it created a history where SSJ4 Bardock exist which Chronoa who is a Supreme Kai of Time, are aware of what happen across the history said he originally didn't even exist. Dark Ki distort history to make a history of Bardock with SSJ4 exist, you can see a better explanation and scan on the CRT that get causality hax accepted, i'm on phone
Well, he can also Just seal + bfr him into another dimension, dows hearts have answer to that?
Eh, Hearts has interdimensional & low mutiversal range teleportation, and it is thought-based in case you curious, Cumber case he just make a dramatic action with his hand
How much range is that?
Above
Everythought and emotion he feels throught out the battle
This......eh.....doesn't help me understand how fast it is tbh, but well anyway probably his stamina recharge and hearts stamina hax will cancel out each other, i still think that Hearts stamina hax will reduce Sonic stamina to 0, but given Sonic stamina recharge it going to take a long time for Hearts to reduce Sonic stamina to 0, and the battle will not last that long thus make stamina hax non-factor, unless both of them decide to do stamina contest for some ungodly reason

fallible logic my guy

Hearts resists sealing and has Multiversal+ range dimensional travel, so those points are moot
To be fair, Shadow's range is fairly above Baseline (Soon to be upgraded to 5D range). He can reach distances completely inaccessible to character's who have range that can affect the above baseline 2-A multiverse.

Huh??, scan and explanation is in the Causality Manipulation part of the Special Ki Manipulation page. Summary, it created a history where SSJ4 Bardock exist which Chronoa who is a Supreme Kai of Time, are aware of what happen across the history said he originally didn't even exist. Dark Ki distort history to make a history of Bardock with SSJ4 exist, you can see a better explanation and scan on the CRT that get causality hax accepted, i'm on phone
Well when you get on PC or Laptop, could you link me all the mandatory profiles for understanding this? Because this explanation doesn't quite sit with me well. It doesn't seem exactly right. Depending on how the profile explains it, I may need to make a CRT about it.

To be fair, Shadow's range is fairly above Baseline (Soon to be upgraded to 5D range). He can reach distances completely inaccessible to character's who have range that can affect the above baseline 2-A multiverse.

that above baseline range ain't listed on his profile, but aight

and how could you possibly upgrade their range to 5-D, like actually

what could possibly upgrade the Game Sonic Continuity God Tier's range to Low Complex?

Well when you get on PC or Laptop, could you link me all the mandatory profiles for understanding this? Because this explanation doesn't quite sit with me well. It doesn't seem exactly right. Depending on how the profile explains it, I may need to make a CRT about it.
Why it doesn't seem right?? Literally it distort original history, created thing that originally didn't even exist, that straight-up causality hax, unless you go sematically and said because it didn't name drop causality word, which i have nothing to say

I mean, does it drain fast enough for that?
I think? I m reading his ability, and seems like ALL his attacks carries a stacked 9 times energy Reduction and he have a stacked 3 times passive stamina Reduction too. Unless Shadow recharge is in a instant, he probally gonna get more tired.
and nothing stops shadow from teleporting right out of it as well
Shadow can just teleport out of it
Powernulled.
Don't see how this is more impressive than shadow's refueling
Okay?
He resist.
How much range is that?
Is on the profile, Multiversal+

Mmmm, maybe. I think that would work for characters who are a Space-Time in and of themselves since time would be their body. Though in Solaris' case they have a 3D body that exists across all of time. So not 100% sure about that tbh
They are hittinf through all of time tho, not all of space time as a whole, him hitting a non temporal omniprent being makes the "blows" hit infinitely through all moments in time

What? No. It's the whole reason I added it to my document. Because we don't currently accept Super Forms as targeting a persons concept. We only accept as being able to hit a body that embodies a concept. There was a CRT undoing Super Sonic being able to directly attack a concept, and you saw me arguing with Shake about this in another thread. It's quite clear that's not what's currently accepted, it wouldn't be in my document otherwise.
I mean, we accept the ability currently as concept manip, aka manipulating rhe concept with every blow, the thread trying to remove it kind of died out, we have to go with what is in the profiles, and that is what is in there, i really dunno what to tell you

It is a blitz amp in speed, he can read it sure, but could he avoid it?

they neg each other in this regard then i see

fallible logic my guy
Meh

huh......

Eh, Hearts has interdimensional & low mutiversal range teleportation, and it is thought-based in case you curious, Cumber case he just make a dramatic action with his hand
well, shadow's is 2-B, possibly 2-A

This......eh.....doesn't help me understand how fast it is tbh, but well anyway probably his stamina recharge and hearts stamina hax will cancel out each other, i still think that Hearts stamina hax will reduce Sonic stamina to 0, but given Sonic stamina recharge it going to take a long time for Hearts to reduce Sonic stamina to 0, and the battle will not last that long thus make stamina hax non-factor, unless both of them decide to do stamina contest for some ungodly reason
Makes sense enough to me

I think? I m reading his ability, and seems like ALL his attacks carries a stacked 9 times energy Reduction and he have a stacked 3 times passive stamina Reduction too. Unless Shadow recharge is in a instant, he probally gonna get more tired.
9 times and 3 times what? Could you explain better?

Powernulled.
Show me the powernull nulling teleportation

-_-

He resist.
Huh.....

Is on the profile, Multiversal+
Huh.... aparently shadow's is above baseline acording to laser

that above baseline range ain't listed on his profile, but aight

and how could you possibly upgrade their range to 5-D, like actually

what could possibly upgrade the Game Sonic Continuity God Tier's range to Low Complex?
Tbf, I don't think most people list "above baseline" in the range section on profiles.

Well that's for a CRT in the future. I have a doc regarding the upgrade. It's not important right now. It upgrades Solaris and Super Forms to 5D range (Their AP would still be 2-A), and gives them 5D hax.

Why it doesn't seem right?? Literally it distort original history, created thing that originally didn't even exist, that straight-up causality hax, unless you go sematically and said because it didn't name drop causality word, which i have nothing to say
Lol, no. Don't worry, I ain't THAT stingy. Something doesn't need to be explicitly stated for me to buy into it. It's just from the way it's worded, it sounds like they just created a new space-time all together. Not altered the future and present of the one they were in.
I mean, we accept the ability currently as concept manip, aka manipulating rhe concept with every blow, the thread trying to remove it kind of died out, we have to go with what is in the profiles, and that is what is in there, i really dunno what to tell you
But the wiki currently treats it as Sonic just being able to interact a concept if it's right in front of him. I.e. it has a visible (though not tangible) body. We don't treat it as Sonic being able to attack a concept independent of a persons body. I wouldn't have had a debate with Shake about this if we treated it as Sonic being able to **** someone's concept by attacking their body. This feels like stubbornness for the sake of stubbornness. We treat The End's body that we see as abstract and "nothing", a concept. So currently, going by what's in the profile, we treat it as non-physical interaction (not conceptual manipulation) that only allows Sonic to attack the concept if it has taken form in front of him (Just like how Sonic being able to hit someone's consciousness was changed to NPI for the same reason). It's not listed as concept manipulation as of right now.

yeah, actually

passive power null
Could you show me where has his power null nulled what i described for shadow?

Lol, no. Don't worry, I ain't THAT stingy. Something doesn't need to be explicitly stated for me to buy into it. It's just from the way it's worded, it sounds like they just created a new space-time all together. Not altered the future and present of the one they were in.

But the wiki currently treats it as Sonic just being able to interact a concept if it's right in front of him. I.e. it has a visible (though not tangible) body. We don't treat it as Sonic being able to attack a concept independent of a persons body. I wouldn't have had a debate with Shake about this if we treated it as Sonic being able to **** someone's concept by attacking their body. This feels like stubbornness for the sake of stubbornness. We treat The End's body that we see as abstract and "nothing", a concept. So currently, going by what's in the profile, we treat it as non-physical interaction (not conceptual manipulation) that only allows Sonic to attack the concept if it has taken form in front of him (Just like how Sonic being able to hit someone's consciousness was changed to NPI for the same reason). It's not listed as concept manipulation as of right now.
Then why is it listed as concept manipulation?

Show me the powernull nulling teleportation
Well, It says in the description on the ability that is able to nuliffy ALL special moves, so It seems that is able to negg ALL the games abilities, which probally include telerportion too. Is kinda hard to find the scans trought.

2-A for both, so Super Shadow is being used and ultra god mission for hearts
speed equal
Optimal Equipament are restricted
They fight on Hope Peak Academy during the apocalypse
75b5b2e5a04104eb1d409d91df44ff6f.jpg
23436eae458448955fdd25a14f78c6ce.png

Votes
Hearts:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hearts#Universe_Mission

Shadow:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog_(Game)#Modern
YOOOOOO, my favorite Sonic character vs my favorite DBH character

Well, It says in the description on the ability that is able to nuliffy ALL special moves, so It seems that is able to negg ALL the games abilities, which probally include telerportion too. Is kinda hard to find the scans trought.
It says that it nullifies all abilities yesz but we need confirmation on which it does

Ss3micah probally know, since she as the one that make CRT to put the ability, i gonna ask her .

I caught up, no idea which passive powernull ability Hearts has but it says power and abilities on the page, which implies that Super Shadow just gets nulled back to base.

Is the nullification ki based? Meaning it nullifies ki and abilities that comes from it?

Because if it does, then Super Shadow won't be nullified since the emerald's power is not ki based or could be equated to such

Actually last thread I was involved in, people successfully proved chaos energy can be verse equalized to ki. However I can't answer your question.

Actually last thread I was involved in, people successfully proved chaos energy can be verse equalized to ki. However I can't answer your question.
Chaos Emergy in the games is not like Archie. It's not a universal energy system like ki is. Chaos Energy is simply the power of the Emeralds

So Chaos Energy is not the same as ki

It says that it nullifies all abilities yesz but we need confirmation on which it does
It nulls all abilities capable of being activated (whether automatically or passively) in DBH

Which would include
Ki based abilities
Transformations
Healing and Regeneration Hax
All variations of Statistics Hax and Stamina Hax
Durability Negation Hax
Power nullification Hax and Power Modification Hax
Summoning Hax
Energy And Life Force Reduction and Absorption Hax
And all Character unique Skills and Abilities that extend to even Dark Ki, God Ki, Demon God Ki, Dark Factor, Power of Destruction, Evil Ki and Time Power based abilities
Sealing Hax
Absorption Hax
Fusion Hax
Mind Hax
Among others
Any and every skill and ability capable of being used in DBH can be nullified

Last edited:
Is the nullification ki based? Meaning it nullifies ki and abilities that comes from it?

Because if it does, then Super Shadow won't be nullified since the emerald's power is not ki based or could be equated to such
Nope
The nullification is not Ki based at all
Its Hax/ability based and affects any form of Hax and ability that exists in DBH
That includes Various non-Ki based abilities as well

Nope
The nullification is not Ki based at all
Its Hax/ability based and affects any form of Hax and ability that exists in DBH
That includes Various non-Ki based abilities as well
Well, if Shadow get passively nulled then it's probably mean it's a stomp for Hearts

isn't Shadow has conceptual shit, which DBH still not have yet thus Hearts can't null it since there is no feat about nulling conceptual thing in the verse??

isn't Shadow has conceptual shit, which DBH still not have yet thus Hearts can't null it since there is no feat about nulling conceptual thing in the verse??
As I recall
Concept Hax works via direct contact (I.E. Punch and Kick) and I THINK someone mentioned above that the conceptual manipulation was only for conceptual interaction not actually being able to target and destroy a persons concept

Shadow should still be able to use temporal AoE as a wincon due to his potency. He'll probably have to run and I'm not sure if he can even boost his speed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back