• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named VS The Defiler

Valak summons a lightning bolt and Voldy dies. No way he's dodging that. Voting for the character that jumpscared a lot of people in YouTube's ads.

Valak ain't starting with lighting. The only time he used them was to chop down a tree that he would have impaled a guy. I'm not saying that he wouldn't use something like that at all, it's just unlikely to do so, let alone to start with it.

In addition, he tends to be sadistic towards his victims, preferring to haunt them and killing them slowly or making them go insane, using various abilities.

Though he never faced someone like Voldy, so he may actually go all out after he understands what kind of person he is fighting against.

I'll see how this goes.

Telepathy may give Valak an edge. And since Voldemort has not showed a sufficiently good level of occlumency, he's not gonna resist it.

Also, Valak may mindhax Voldemort too.

Pretty sure Voldemort is kinda a master, but, haven't read the books in awhile.

He's a master of Legilimency, yeah, but not of Occlumency. Not that I can remember.

I remeber Snape saying Veritaserum would affect Voldemort, and we know powerful Occlumens like Snape and Slughorn can easily resist its effects.

Back