• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazel Rainhart vs Al (Fire Emblem)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Amazing legit no one, not even JSW who originally brought this up, thought of this match.

Speed......Equal as usual (Sigh), and Al is powered by the Champion Sword.

Al:

Hazel Rainart:

Judging on profiles/calcs, I think Hazel has the advantage via 2x AP and minor regen. They seem fairly even in terms of hax.

Oh wait, that was Raven's calc; whom these other characters are about half that much. In that case, I'm going with Inconclusive for now. I'll wait for JSW and Weekly respectively to come. I have RL work in a bit, so I can't really type a long/elaborate post.

Al scales from oneshotting, and destroying the body, of someone who is completely unphased by Aureola (which was likely somewhat stronger too, as the actual feat came from when Tiena had literally never used any light magic before and just picked it up to kill some dragons, and then was completely exhausted, while she was just fine after attacking Audamorze), just to get an idea of Al's stats

I'd say Dragon Lord is probably a better match

Yeah, JSW is the go to for Al; I'm not entirely familiar with the Fire Emblem Manga.

Back