• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin-Helluva Verse Overhaul

Hazbin Hotel verse page: A blog with a revision for the current Hazbin Hotel verse page, sprucing it up with a bit more polish and a lot more detail.
Hazbin Hotel Explanations: A blog that discusses the canon of Hazbin Hotel, its connection to other shows, the scaling chain, and the powers of demons.
Hazbin Hotel Profiles and I.M.P. Profiles: Blogs with a collection of complete overhauls of the current pages as well as completely new pages.

Hazbin Hotel - Alastor Snaps his Fingers (v2) (High-End; Low 7-C), Helluva Boss - Robo Fizz dodges a sniper 2.0 (v2) (Low-Low-Low-End; Hypersonic), and Helluva Boss - Stolas does not care about the burning of the moon in the atmosphere of the sun (Low-End; Building level+) have all been evaluated.

The only other calculations that have yet to be evaluated are the
Collection of Vivziepop Calculations.

The blogs listed above pretty much speak for themselves, which means there is not a lot to talk about in the introduction.
Also, there were a few interesting things brought up in this thread.

Last edited:
Looks great! Though just out of curiosity if youre doing assorted calcs for the verse did you by any chance look into Cherri's prep-time feat from Addict?

I'd make demon physiology a separate page and then link that in your profiles and slap that into the currently existing pages

Hypersonic Robo Fizz is an inconsistent with every other calculation is in being Hypersonic+, and one being Massively Hypersonic. But I do agree irc.

Now that all of the calculations have been evaluated, it's probably safe to apply the changes and additions.
Also, how do I rename pages?

Last edited:
While we're here, Faustisse stated that Vox could cause a city-wide blackout, which was calculated and evaluated. Vivziepop stated that Vox is "very electronic" and can turn into electricity, which adds more credibility to Faustisse's statement. However, given the question asked for her opinion, its credibility suddenly takes a hit.

With that being said, assuming this statement is credible and can be applied, would it affect the ratings of the God-Tiers such as Alastor and Stolas, and possibly even the other Overlords, or would it only apply to Vox? Alastor does not fear Vox, and apparently Vox considers Alastor a rival, on top of Alastor's endless slew of statements of power, and Stolas is in a grey area of either being stronger than Alastor or being too dissimilar to Alastor to be compared to him in terms of power.

Of course, it would most likely scale to Charlie, so I'll just focus on the other two.

For reference, characters such as Movie Sonic have their ratings because of causing power outages, and DMUA states that "
They'd only have to overpower how much the grid can take at any given second". So in case anyone had any contention, this would scale to Attack Potency.

Last edited:
While we're here, Faustisse stated that Vox could cause a city-wide blackout, which was calculated and evaluated. Vivziepop stated that Vox is "very electronic" and can turn into electricity, which adds more credibility to Faustisse's statement. However, given the question asked for her opinion, its credibility suddenly takes a hit.

With that being said, assuming this statement is credible and can be applied, would it affect the ratings of the God-Tiers such as Alastor and Stolas, and possibly even the other Overlords, or would it only apply to Vox? Alastor does not fear Vox, and apparently Vox considers Alastor a rival, on top of Alastor's endless slew of statements of power, and Stolas is in a grey area of either being stronger than Alastor or being too dissimilar to Alastor to be compared to him in terms of power.

Of course, it would most likely scale to Charlie, so I'll just focus on the other two.

For reference, characters such as Movie Sonic have their ratings because of causing power outages, and DMUA states that "
They'd only have to overpower how much the grid can take at any given second". So in case anyone had any contention, this would scale to Attack Potency.
Only to Full Demon Forms with caution.

And Charlie just has 7-C+ as base.

The current plans are:
  • Replace the current verse page with the one from the mock-up
  • Create a Demon Physiology (Hazbin Hotel) page and link to it in the character profiles
  • Replace the current character pages with the mock-up ones and add the other mock-up pages to the Wiki
  • Change the rating of the God-Tiers to reflect Vox's 7-C+ statement.

Change the rating of the God-Tiers to reflect Vox's 7-C+ statement.
Yaaaaaah no
As a dude on the calc's comments mentioned his city blackout feat is not direct AP at all so I think it's pretty dumb to scale to any stat, just give Vox a big AoE of that when you make his page down the line

For reference, characters such as Movie Sonic have their ratings because of causing power outages, and DMUA states that "They'd only have to overpower how much the grid can take at any given second". So in case anyone had any contention, this would scale to Attack Potency.
A blackout is deemed "the total loss of power to an area", so in order for Vox to create one, he'd had to overpower and then strip away all of the electrical power, which would scale to his Attack Potency.

Good lord that is a lot. It all looks great, especially that Alastor part. I agree with this.

As for Vox's blackout feat, if its ok with Sonic the Hedgehog then there is no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't be ok with Vox.

So, we all agree on the CRT for the most part, with some contention over Vox's rating based on the blackout statement.

But what if the principle of creating a blackout is completely different? This is very unreliable. What if his aura just extinguishes any electricity, but it has nothing to do with his AP?

But I will not deny it. I think we should just write "possibly 7-C" until we know the details.

By the way, I hope in the next stream one of you or I will ask whether Stolas managed the system or not.

I think her answer will be "Yes". Once Stolas is a demon of astronomy.

Back