• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin-Helluva Verse Overhaul

This is my first time participating in the general discussion, how many approvals are needed for the changes to take effect?

Oh, this is interesting.
According to Faustisse, in order to become an Overlord, you have to kill said Overlord and take their position. Would that mean all Overlords have Immortality Negation? If you were to only incapacitate an Overlord, they would surely get back up and reclaim their position, so it only makes sense that they were truly killed.
If your strong enough to kill an Overlord, the Overlord wouldn't challenge you. You can kill Demons in Hell, but you cannot truly kill them unless you use the soul-erasing effects on an Exorcists weapon.

Now that I think about it, it was the wrong assumption to make.

Isn't that just soul damage? After all, to kill demons - you need to destroy their soul.

Not necessarily. Vivziepop stated the only thing that could actually kill a demon is an angel's weapon; The angels can induce a demon's "true death", in which their souls cease to exist, but it's never stated the angels erase the demons themselves. Picture it as the angels destroying the demon's core, and the entirety of the demon blowing up as a result.

Now that I think about it, it was the wrong assumption to make.

Not necessarily. Vivziepop stated the only thing that could actually kill a demon is an angel's weapon; The angels can induce a demon's "true death", in which their souls cease to exist, but it's never stated the angels erase the demons themselves. Picture it as the angels destroying the demon's core, and the entirety of the demon blowing up as a result.
Well, more like the weapon pierces the soul, erasing it, rendering the Demon an empty husk.

The statement about Stolas being more powerful than Alastor is incredibly shotty.
This coupled with Alastor's numerous statements of raw power and ability makes such an argument near-impossible to win.

Faustisse also said that "Stolas isn't all that strong", but it's best we neglect to use Faustisse's statements unless it's backed up by, like, Vivziepop.
Faustisse also said that Alastor is a weak overlord in the same timeframe, but we shall ignore that. And the direct statement was I believe "Stolas isn't as strong as he looks".

Things to Do:
  1. This section in this blog becomes its own Verse-Specific Power and is linked to the demon pages.
  2. These replace the current Hazbin Hotel profiles and also add onto the roster, and these do the same, but for Helluva Boss.
  3. This replaces the current Hazbin Hotel verse page.
He is usually represented as ""weak""
The statement was:
Q: "How strong is Stolas?"
A: "Not that strong."

But once again, unfounded Faustisse statement is unfounded. Remember, this is a thing.

On that note though, the difference between the result of the blackout (83.0309283 Kilotons) and baseline High 7-C (100 Kilotons) is 1.20437049x, so anyone who does scale above these characters, such as Charlie, would be straight-up [possibly] High 7-C, albeit on the really low-end.

Last edited:
Being of higher status ≠ being more powerful. There's no proof that the Hazbin Hotel cast scales to the Helluva Boss cast in terms of any stats, aside from the Sinners ranking higher on the social hierarchy than Hellborn demons, which is not evidence.

Being of higher status ≠ being more powerful. There's no proof that the Hazbin Hotel cast scales to the Helluva Boss cast in terms of any stats, aside from the Sinners ranking higher on the social hierarchy than Hellborn demons, which is not evidence.
Your saying that Sinners are just completely tens of times slower than imps? The lowest class of demons? How would that even work.

Your saying that Sinners are just completely tens of times slower than imps? The lowest class of demons? How would that even work.
it's a social hierarchy.

And I'm not saying "Sinners are tens of times slower than Imps", I'm saying "The cast of Hazbin Hotel do not scale to the Helluva Boss cast, as the Helluva Boss cast is comprised of professional assassins who are constantly portrayed as having feats above what the Hazbin Hotel cast has achieved".

it's a social hierarchy.

And I'm not saying "Sinners are tens of times slower than Imps", I'm saying "The cast of Hazbin Hotel do not scale to the Helluva Boss cast, as the Helluva Boss cast is comprised of professional assassins who are constantly portrayed as having feats above what the Hazbin Hotel cast has achieved".
The Hazbin Hotel cast don't have much, if any speed feats. Except Cherry doding a literal raygun, and the Hazbin crew should at least downscale.

Dude, what he means is that Hazbin's characters are most likely the same speed as AB characters. But according to the rules of the wiki, we can give them the same combat speed ONLY if they have contact or give instructions that they can fight with I.M.P.

Back