• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can already see the outcome of this, knowing Earl.

Nothing gets between him and his beloved Bishounen Ikki, not even a hunk of a man like Hayato

ovo

In all seriousness, i doubt Hayato can take this. Ikki's a lot more "haxey" on skill, and has fought far worse shit in his life.

Hayato vs Yujiro in a normal fight would be much better as both of their worlds are a lot more realistic, whereas Ikki is just balls to the walls conceptual magic and fate transcendence.

I've got a wall of feats and statements, as well as support from @Amlad and even @Prom herself saying 7-C isn't impossible to say otherwise, but I digress

Im 100% in agreement with Earl here. While I kinda ****** up the Yujiro vs Ikki thread by focusing too much on speed amps when Yujiro has some really great other stuff, this thread is likely to go in the direction Yujiro v Ikki should've gone: Hayato puts up a solid fight (especially with his 0 blind spot technique), but Ikki is the physical embodiment of skill, with better hax and resistance to things he doesn't even resist solely because he can use his skill to avoid them

The setting is really what gives ikki the win against Yujiro and Hayato. He deals with far worse shit on a daily basis. Like just look at this:

Yujiro: Deals with dozens of martial artists who are all weaker than him in all regards (stats and skill), all without a shred of unfairness.

Ikki: Deals with ring nukers, invisible people, probability and fate hax, lightning attacks, mind reading, wind users, people who are immensly above him in all stats (besides speed and skill) and most of the time without taking serious hits as it would mean game over.

Firephoenixearl said:
The setting is really what gives ikki the win against Yujiro and Hayato. He deals with far worse shit on a daily basis. Like just look at this:
Yujiro: Deals with dozens of martial artists who are all weaker than him in all regards (stats and skill), all without a shred of unfairness.

Ikki: Deals with ring nukers, invisible people, probability and fate hax, lightning attacks, mind reading, wind users, people who are immensly above him in all stats (besides speed and skill) and most of the time without taking serious hits as it would mean game over.
Definitely. Ikki deals with actual threats, Hayato and Yujiro just stomp their verses

BakiHanma18 said:
Firephoenixearl said:

Definitely. Ikki deals with actual threats, Hayato and Yujiro just stomp their verses
True af

Back