• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Now that Hawks has been upgraded, I thought that this would be the perfect fight for him.

Serial Killer vs No.2 Hero

Speed is not equal.

SBA

Who wins?

Hawks: Calaca Vs, Schnee One, DragonEmperor23, Starter Pack, Litentric Teon, ApiesDeathbtLazors, Therefir, AidenBrooks999, Veloxt1r0kore (8)

Elsa: (0)

Hawks
Elsa granhirte art 2

Hawks seems an overall better combatant. He has better range and better stamina feats. Elsa is faster and her regen/resurrection will give problems but Hawks has fought with High-End which has better regen even if he wasn't who defeated HE.

Once she goes Berserk will be a easy prey for something as clever and talented as Hawks.

Voting Hawks for feather versatility, flight, stamina and intelligence advantage. The speed difference is good but not enough.

I don't know about the AP for both tho.

Vote counted.

Elsa is 15 tons and gets stronger when she resurrects, while Hawks is weaker than 46 tons.

The he got an initial 3x AP advantage. Neat. That ensures his win since he's the kind of hero who do his job the fastest possible way.

High-End is 46 tons, he's the one who did that feat, while Endeavor's Dura is now 46 tons.

Hawks fra, ressurection shouldn't matter since Hawks is a hero and would be trained in the art of knocking someone out without killing them.

Hawks has a large scaling chain.

Izuku 5% has a mach 1.2 feat, his 8% is stated to be several levels faster than that, 20% is far faster than 8%, Endeavor is faster than 20%, and Hawks is faster than Endeavor.

Elsa is mach 2.7.

Actually Hawks scales from the 20.35 Tons of Gang Orca

He is not 46 tons in Durability, he simply wouldn't be able to take the full blunt of any of High-End's attacks

I'm positive we were talking about his AP, his wings could pierce High-End who is 46 tons.

TheRustyOne said:
I'm positive we were talking about his AP, his wings could pierce High-End who is 46 tons.
Yeah, no.

He barely did anything to High-End. Like, High-End barely was bothered by his feathers, but even Hawks admits he doesn't have the power to defeat him.

Yeah, and "piercing" with small feather the skin of High End is not the same as truly damage him. Like, we not fully scale a character to each other if the damage was minimal, it's usually just a "likely" or it stays are a tier below with an "At least". Piercing doesn't require the same strength/power as to punch or something similar.

20.35 tons seems enough to annoy a 46 tons monster

I know that... what's your point? What do you think I'm talking about? I'm trying to tell you that Hawks is 8-B.

(Also that 20 ton calc didn't even exist when this fight started)

I think there's some miscommunication going on here.

Edit: Ah, I misread your comment, please ignore my stupidity.

Though I have to ask, does Hawks being 20 tons change any of the votes for you guys? Or are you still voting for Hawks?

Back