• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With Beatrice, obvious stomp.

Without Beatrice, Deku just knocks him unconscious or kills him endlessly since there’s no way for Subaru to ever beat him.

Speaking of, which Deku even is this? “Pre-Final Act” has 3 separate keys, you’re not exactly saying much.

Anyway this is at best inconclusive because Subaru is never going to give up and Deku is always going to one shot him.

Without Beatrice, if incapacitating is on the board for a win con, then Deku doesn't nessesarily have to kill Subaru, he could just simply shatter all his bones or something to prevent him from continuing the fight due to his superior strength, if we consider this a valid win condition. Otherwise I probably agree with inconclusive.

With Beatrice Subaru wins.

Without Beatrice, if incapacitating is on the board for a win con, then Deku doesn't nessesarily have to kill Subaru, he could just simply shatter all his bones or something to prevent him from continuing the fight due to his superior strength, if we consider this a valid win condition. Otherwise I probably agree with inconclusive.

With Beatrice Subaru wins.
What is the chance of Deku not killing him with literally any attack.

Deku won't know to incapacitate him because Subaru goes back in time. He will always be against Subaru with the same mindset and goal.

Deku won't know to incapacitate him because Subaru goes back in time.
Hmm, yeah forgot about that lol. Then I guess inconclusive without Beatrice, assuming Subaru doesn't go insane after all the deaths, of course.

Or satella could just come and kill Deku since she's a simp

Hmm, yeah forgot about that lol. Then I guess inconclusive without Beatrice, assuming Subaru doesn't go insane after all the deaths, of course.

Or satella could just come and kill Deku since she's a simp
Well, Subaru in Pride If tried over 10,000 times to defeat Reinhard.

And in Greed, he died 100,000,000 times.

Dude literally just doesn't give up...

outside of beatrice's use, can't deku just knock him unconscious or incapacitated? That sounds more like him, I still don't know how none of his deaths were captured, although Subaru can also commit suicide, it wouldn't be the first time.

outside of beatrice's use, can't deku just knock him unconscious or incapacitated? That sounds more like him, I still don't know how none of his deaths were captured, although Subaru can also commit suicide, it wouldn't be the first time.
what's the likelyhood that Deku hits him with something that won't kill a 10-A instantly?

what's the likelyhood that Deku hits him with something that won't kill a 10-A instantly?
knows how to contain himself quite well once he has seen the level of the opponent
If Deku is not the one who makes the first move, I would say that it is very likely that he will not kill him,
well said gran torino to avoid strange behavior for the same

I mean are we considering the battle in character or bloodlusted (i.e. no morals), cause if its the latter theres no reason Deku shouldn't go for the kill right away, in which case it just be a never ending cycle since Subaru would just go back in time after death.

SBA
Subaru can die a couple of times and time his EMM to negate Dekus attack btw. Then he can Minya him to death.
I chose deku specifically becuz he has a good chance of deciding to tie Subaru up instead of trying to kill him, so how likely is he to do that if his opponent is going all out for the kill?

Although keep in mind that a Subaru that is on a murder streak is ready to kill himself to come out on top

If this matchup doesnt work, can you guys recommend me some characters Subaru with Beatrice can have a good fight with?

SBA
Subaru can die a couple of times and time his EMM to negate Dekus attack btw. Then he can Minya him to death.
I chose deku specifically becuz he has a good chance of deciding to tie Subaru up instead of trying to kill him, so how likely is he to do that if his opponent is going all out for the kill?
Deku can easily restrain him with or without black whip, but Deku is not the person to hold someone for 24 hours straight. Also, he can't tie him up with black whip if it's not connected to him.

So it's either Incon or this match up just doesn't work.

Deku can easily restrain him with or without black whip, but Deku is not the person to hold someone for 24 hours straight. Also, he can't tie him up with black whip if it's not connected to him.

So it's either Incon or this match up just doesn't work.
Any character recommendations for Subaru with beatrice?

Yeah I would say this match doesn't really work.

I don't know who would work tbh. Subaru is really OP paired with Beatrice.

Back