• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haven't done one of those since months now (Sion Zail vs Erza Scarlet) (2/0/0)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
For ***** and giggles.

Sion vs Erza

High 7A keys for both of them, speed is equalized yada yada yada.

Smol Swordswoman: 2

Big Swordswoman:

Idk, power rangers:

Last edited:
Hmmm ....... I feel like Erza gets massively outskilled here. KR has much better skill scaling than FT and seeing as both are High 7-A with Erza’s 6-C being restricted, she can’t even try overpower Sion. All she has left is danmaku but Sion has dealt with better danmaku so that is also useless. Iirc, Sion (or someone who I can’t recall rn) could deal with peeps fast enough to blitz her so that also negs Flight Armor .......... I don’t think Erza can actually do anything here.

The fact that you remember details like this considering my last seriously debated Knight Run thread was months ago is impressive.

Going to sleep now but in the meantime Erza can have her 6-C stuff. Kinda worried that this will just turn this thread into Erza Ap slapping Sion around but oh well.

What’s Sion’s experience with people that can one shot her? She has the Pray style so I assume she scales to Pray or Anne in some fashion who are crazy. If she can survive against Erza’s AP advantage then I think that just leaves Erza’s fear inducement which doesn’t seem to be resisted.

Sion fought and won against Hyperion, who was not only physically far stronger than her, cutted all of her physical stats to 20% (Not by 20, to 20) and has a hax weapon that would oneshot her if it even as much as graced her skin with.

In the event someone wants to say Sion stomps cuz she negs everything Erza has in cqc and range, Erza can fear hax by glaring but she never uses it besides one time that already had her beat and getting tortured.

Back