• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatchiyack and Broly should be upgraded to at least Galaxy level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrtiers came out and said Broly cand destroy galaxies, and Hatchiyack warped space including galaxies just by being born.

The Birth of Hatchiyack
The Birth of Hatchiyack

0:20 and over, he warps space including galaxies.

People say Broly did it over time which is false since it was confirmed that RSSJ Broly destroyed the galaxy by the narrator, King kai and Goku. And Paragus never got the idea of Broly destroying the galaxy before he controlled him, and he first controlled him when he was an adult.

BROLY'S FATHER'S FLASHBACK 2K HD-0
BROLY'S FATHER'S FLASHBACK 2K HD-0

Broly was destroying parts of the galaxy at one go, should be galaxy level since he done this in his weakest form and was said if not controlled he was destroy the whole universe.

Shigeyasu Yamauchi : When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to retranscribe. He can destroy galaxies but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. When he loses at the end, he realizes that strength is not just physical, he would have been able to unlock another kind of power if he had something to protect for example."

It's complicated because fans overthink things way too much, yet the simplest answer is the right answer

Did... did the galaxy part happen in the remastered Hitchiyack movie?

Can you also link this supposed interview.

@Data That's what I was wondering... I never saw galaxies in the original movie... At all. If the above did happen... Maybe a "possibly 3-C" at the end of the tiers could work ? I'm not sure.

>The original creator wanted to give Broly more personality

Wow my entire world view just changed

But regarding the thing, technically it could still be under the "over time" we saw. However, it would mean that his 4-A power is pretty huge, and speaks a lot of his potential.

Isn't Toeiverse Buu pretty high end 4-A? This feels like par for the course if over time galaxy destruction is correct.

Would this make Hirudegarn, Janemba, GT Goku, etc, Galaxy level if accepted? Or do we not use that anymore?

Also, after watching all versions I realised something, Goku doesn't actually say he's possibly stronger than Broly, he says that "His power may be stronger than Broly's, but..." what this means in full context isn't that he's stronger than Broly, but there's still a way to win.

This actually makes sense since King Kai says he's "never felt such a great Ki."

there was actually talk about that before the discussion. @ByAsura

@Assalt weirdly makes Broly op for his part in the scaling at that time.

Assaltwaffle said:
Isn't Toeiverse Buu pretty high end 4-A? This feels like par for the course if over time galaxy destruction is correct.
Kid Buu is pretty high into 4-A but not as high as Toeiverse SS3 Goku's 4-A feat which is a mere 7x away from baseline 3-C.

About that galaxy scene, is that even a real galaxy? Looks like special effects to me.

And about Broly, it could still be over time though. It would just mean he is very high into the 4-A tier.

The galaxy goes in 1 motion, highly doubt Broly goes from 1 side of the galaxy to another just to give it perfect motion. He probably one-shot it but done it sloppy as many planets and stars are left over (few thousand star by the looks of it but still shouldn't matter to the overall size of a galaxy). Plus it was confirmed that a super saiyan was destroying the galaxy and that was confirmed to be RSSJ Broly, meaning Broly didn't do it over the years as his energy in RSSJ is all over the galaxy itself for them to get a reading on his power.

According to Paragus he was destroying parts of a galaxy, my guess is he destroyed chunks or one-shot the entire thing. King Kai also felt Broly was destroying the galaxy so quickly he can destroy his northern galaxy next which was on the other side of the universe.

Regardless, the interview shows that the writer meant to protray Broly as a galaxy buster as they think he can destroy galaxies.

ByAsura said:
Would this make Hirudegarn, Janemba, GT Goku, etc, Galaxy level if accepted? Or do we not use that anymore?
Also, after watching all versions I realised something, Goku doesn't actually say he's possibly stronger than Broly, he says that "His power may be stronger than Broly's, but..." what this means in full context isn't that he's stronger than Broly, but there's still a way to win.

This actually makes sense since King Kai says he's "never felt such a great Ki."
Janemba should be much higher, he warped the entire afterlife into jelly beans and created his own alternate space.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...t-janemba-and-gogeta-movie-12-thread-1695042/

Hatchiyack was said to be possibly stronger than Broly, meaning he is a bit stronger.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Data That's what I was wondering... I never saw galaxies in the original movie... At all. If the above did happen... Maybe a "possibly 3-C" at the end of the tiers could work ? I'm not sure.
The remastered one showed Hatchiyack warping all of space including mutliple planets and stars (seemingly everything) but it had King Kai stated that Hatchiyack can destroy the entire northern galaxy just from Hatchiyack being born. I'd say Hatchiyack and Broly are at least Galaxy level, maybe more seeing how it's believe they can destroy the universe and do such things either by being born or weakened forms (RSSJ Broly and Base Hatchiyack aren't their strongest)

Dragon Ball Z - Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans English Subs
Dragon Ball Z - Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans English Subs

16:15

AKM sama said:
About that galaxy scene, is that even a real galaxy? Looks like special effects to me.
And about Broly, it could still be over time though. It would just mean he is very high into the 4-A tier.
It's a real galaxy.

I already talked about this stuff, which was already brought up by the user Grimreaperofjustice. According to the informations gathered from Herms, Broly can indeed destroy galaxies, but not instantly nor very quick but after a considerable amout of time, which translates in to 4-A. Remember that King Kai sent Goku to explore the same galaxy that was supposed to be completely destroyed, also what Peter said is accurate.

Dark649 said:
I already talked about this stuff, which was already brought up by the user Grimreaperofjustice. According to the informations gathered from Herms, Broly can indeed destroy galaxies, but not instantly nor very quick but after a considerable amout of time, which translates in to 4-A. Remember that King Kai sent Goku to explore the same galaxy that was supposed to be completely destroyed, also what Peter said is accurate.
It was confirmed that RSSJ Broly destroyed the galaxy, and Paragus wanted Broly to destroy the galaxy after he first started controlling him which was when he was an adult. Nothing suggesting he done it over time since their ins't a single statement in the movie saying Broly destroyed the galaxy over the years. The Flashback I posted above shows that Broly never destroyed the galaxy until Paragus got the idea of wanting universal domination from controlling Broly power. The galaxy destruction scene shows it being destroyed in one-shot as the motion was the same.

King Kai sending Goku to search a galaxy doesn't mean the galaxy is still their, a few planets and stars left over doesn't mean a galaxy is still intact, espically if Goku felted that he destroyed the southern galaxy. Here is some quote from herms98 translation of the sub

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26373&start=20

Narrator, at the start: The Southern Galaxy has fallen under Super Saiyan attack

Kaio, at the start: Then, the Southern Galaxy really is being…At this rate, even my Northern Galaxy will be destroyed!

Paragus, explaining stuff to Vegeta: He is wreaking havoc all over an area of the Southern Galaxy with his fearsome power. At his pace, even the New Planet Vegeta that we worked to establish will fall to the Legendary Super Saiyan…

Kaio explaining things to Goku: Goku: The Southern Galaxy attacked by a Super Saiyan?
Kaio: Mm. He's already finished tearing up the Southern Galaxy, and appears to be after my Northern Galaxy next.

Kaio, shortly after the above: First go check the Southern Galaxy.

(Goku proceeds to teleport to a planet full of ruined buildings.)

Goku, when Broli powers up a bit during their first little fight: You're the one who destroyed the Southern Galaxy, ain't you Broli?

Goku, repeating himself shortly after the above: He's the Super Saiyan that ran riot through the Southern Galaxy!

Paragus, doing his James Bond villain monologue: The North Galaxy, and of course the Eastern and Western Galaxies, would be undivided under our rule, and an empire belonging to me and Broli would stand for eternity!

(No mention of the Southern Galaxy.)

Broly should be at least Galaxy level, if the writer came out and said he cand estroy galaxies, than he can destroy them in one-shot, cause if it was over time, then he can destroy the universe, nothing special or specific about galaxies for anyone who is a planet + star buster.

Except Geekdom is, well Geekdom @Char, not comparable at all.

@John West, you do know all the quotes you used (Except the last one) all have grammar that specificy it was done through continous action, not one blast right?

Chartate101 said:
Geekdom ince said that Jiren was comparable to Marvel High 1-Bs....
So because Geekdom, someone who isn't really into vs debating or power scaling or whatever, once said that he thought Jiren was comparable to Marvel High 1-Bs (And didn't actually even know they were beyond universe level when he made that claim) that somehow means anything he's says about Dragon Ball (A series he knows like the back of his hand) shouldn't be taken seriously?

I... don't think Geekdom said that anyway. EVEN if he did, maybe he refered to the Universal Abstracts, who were Low 2-C not too long ago. Jiren was comparable to them tier wise.

Broly is not Galaxy level. That's a mistranslation. He didn't even destroy the South Galaxy because when Goku traveled there, remnants of the galaxy were still intact. Geekdom has nothing to do with this. It's in the movie.

And before someone says "just cuz one thing someone says something is wrong doesn't mean it all is", I've posted links to YT vids about upgrades and stuff that were INSTANTLY shut down because of the youtuber faster than anyone could have watched the video.

I'm pretty sure that its not a mistranslation, as a matter of fact, I'm 100% sure its not, where did you get that?

And yeah, remnants remain. Broly's method was over time so that makes sense.

They never said Broly destroyed the south galaxy. They said Broly rampaged throughout the South Galaxy. Goku even said Broly was the saiyan Kaioshin-sama spoke of, the one who rioted across the South Galaxy. They never said destroyed.

@Sera Literally every quote he just used are from the sub. Of course, its a 4-A feat (See my comment above how it still implies it was over time), but the galaxy is almost entirely gone.

The OP is not making claims of 4-A (which as you've said are already the accepted tier for Broly), the OP makes claims for 3-C. That's what I'm against.

Didn't Geekdom say that him destroying the Galaxy itself was not real, i.e Broly is not even Solar System level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back