• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some additions to Dragon Ball Toei

Always agreed with all films being canon to Toei, so easy agree there.

I disagree with the Death Manipulation. The water is explicitly Poison, which is what we already index it as. I dunno how we'd approach your justifications as being Social Influencing, so neutral there. Everything else seems good.
Also agree with this.

The rest seem fine tho

Always agreed with all films being canon to Toei, so easy agree there.
Oh wow it's actually happening now lol
I wonder, should we combine both continuation threads into one overall thread? For canon and Toei alike?
I don't think so, Toei is more straight forward cause it's just "we add these feats/scaling to the profiles and done" meanwhile with canon it can go in many ways
  • Separate the manga and anime/kai profiles completely (split verse page in two [manga and anime] new profiles like a kai one for Goku)
  • Merge them, add all kai stuff to the current profiles (though it can be confusing since the DBS manga profiles still don't have kai canon to them iicr)
  • Only add Kai stuff to the DBS anime profiles (also confusing since some profiles will have Z Kai scaling)
ofc some ways are better than others, but it does mean discussions are gonna be a pain

Oh wow it's actually happening now lol

I don't think so, Toei is more straight forward cause it's just "we add these feats/scaling to the profiles and done" meanwhile with canon it can go in many ways
  • Separate the manga and anime/kai profiles completely (split verse page in two [manga and anime] new profiles like a kai one for Goku)
  • Merge them, add all kai stuff to the current profiles (though it can be confusing since the DBS manga profiles still don't have kai canon to them iicr)
  • Only add Kai stuff to the DBS anime profiles (also confusing since some profiles will have Z Kai scaling)
ofc some ways are better than others, but it does mean discussions are gonna be a pain
Probably this. Also, I was more thinking about the large and complete overhaul of the Toei profiles, because most aren’t up to date. Plus there’s a lot of hax abilities I believe exist in the Anime that just aren’t in the Manga. For example, taking Ki from allies gives a thousand times buff according to Lord Slug’s film, if I remember correctly?

Last edited:
Back