• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ya made Kratos's profile ya pleb you should keep up with it

Also like 18 petatons or so

I mean, we need an actual calc on that forker

Cause this times 9 isn't quite High 6-A and I dunno how you'd find a specific area and thereby magnitude for all 9 Realms

... Right now I feel like the simple answer would be "you don't lol"

... however if I took the area used in that calc and multiplied it by 9 for each 9 Realms...

(4)+6.399+1.66├ùlog(10(180337.5├À110)├ù((2├ù¤Ç)├À360)) = 14.4769074072086

10^(1.5*(14.4769074072086)+4.8) is 3.276129880498E26 Joules, 78.3013833771061 Petatons, Well I'm wrong it's High 6-A lol

... Also Bayonetta should be linking to User blog:Therefir/Average Surface Destruction

ABoogieYesSir said:
Basically Hashirama does have better techniques and abilities but how about Baldur´s Regenerationn though?
If Hashirama successfully pulls off any of his large scale wood style techniques then Baldur's Regenerationn isn't going to help much.

Considering Hashi is a nut tap away from death if Baldur comes swinging before he goes Sage Mode, he's in a bit of a dangerous position. And his best way is to send the boi to sleep, really.

Back