• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has this been done yet: Connie vs the Composite Human

The CH has a 9-B+ or 9-A weapon (if someone has a suggestion for a 9-B+ that isn't as cumbersome as holding a bag of bricks let me know) along with a bucket of acid, a flash bang, and a canister of poisonous gas. Speed Equalized and Connie has Rose's sword.

Can fight people thousands of years old: 2

Created every martial art ever, fought in every war, has invented and used every weapon, conventional or non conventional, to a masters' degree, and can kill you in anyway a human has ever killed anything ever: 4

Man this thread blew up fast

Well, the only thing that seems effective here is the poisonous gas, and maybe the flash bang (although Instinctive Reaction could help with that last one), Connie could potentially dodge the rest.

I don't think there even are 9-B+ manportable weapons that aren't things like those tiny nukes or vehicles. I guess you could give CH a rocket launcher at 9-A and just subtract a few joules.

Its not a shield its a 6-C metal bar, it covers the front of her body and nothing else, not even antyhing on either side of her

She doesn't seem to have that on her file. Might be one of those weird swords where it's durability isn't the same for everyone.

Evidently a blinding laser would get through it though, considering that light clearly permeates the shield since it's not opaque.

Durability: Wall level, Island level with her Sword and Rose's Sword (Able to block hits from Topaz, Holo-Pearl, a bloodlusted Pearl, and a bloodlusted Jasper. Rose Quartz was able to use it for millenia without it being damaged by the force of her attacks and was able to clash against Hessonite with it.)

Yes it is on her file?

Huh. Wasn;t a few days ago, guess it got fixed. Still though, shouldn't the force like that on the sword shatter her arms regardless? That's how shields were dealt with in real times, at least.

Also, can she breathe within the shield? Then she can be gassed as well as blinded

Instinctive Reaction could potentially help with the blinding (since she doesn't need to know where the enemy is in order to beat them up), but the main problem here could be the poisonous gas, so it really depends if the OC can use it quickly enough.

Oh, well then she can just get shot due to speed being equalized.

Speed equalization and guns is sorta weird as hell. It's supposed to equalize in a relative manner, and relative to CH guns are just way too fast to react to.

I don't think that speed equalization would allow for her to be able to reflect stuff like a shotgun blast either way though, or explosives since that would just set it off.

Blocking with her sword would protect her from a shotgun blast, the sword itself is longer than her body is tall and wider than her torso

Yeah but I don't think a full arm motion like that will be faster than a twitch of a finger in speed equalized.

Lol6-C swordshields.

A lot of Connie's matches should really be revised around that fact.

Regardless, what stops poisongg? Considering Connie is only armed with a sword, poisons, flashbangs, and similar things would all be decently effective and usable by an automatically bloodlusted CH, especially since he can switch to guns right afterwards to finish the job.

Anyway, this really depends on what the OC starts with; poisonous gas kills Connie, but anything else just gets the OC's head chopped off.

OP gave the OC four weapons, meaning he has a 25% chance of using the gas and a 75% chance of using something else, so, I'm leaning with Connie right now.

Also, quick thing, Connie doesn't have jack shit skill-wise on Composite Human. Even if we ignore her rather lackluster feats shown on the show (I care more about what's shown rather than "Oh he kept up with so-and-so who's really old!"), CH still completely trumps her in skill. So Connie will have a tough time landing a solid hit on him, especially since CH will obviously stay at a range if he realizes that Connie just has a sword, while he has a helluva lot better ranged options.

Reflecting things can help, but unless she literally kills him off the bat with reflection, it's highly unlikely he'll fall for it again. And considering that reflecting bullets off of a sword isn't really the most accurate way of shooting a bullet, it's not going to kill him off the bat.

COomposite human doesn't really need to be. They start out at CH's range, and having the combined skill of billions who've all fought for years is still better than fighting a thousands of years old dude, so I don't see why we assume he just instantly loses.

CinnabarManx421 said:
CH isn't bloodlusted though...
CH's natural personality in battle, being the best of all of humanity, would be bloodlusted. It's a natural meme that CH is bloodlusted to basically every match, ever, since there's no reason not to be.

Composite Human also has 2 hands, so they can use 2 of the throwables at once.

We also have to keep in mind that Connie is as skilled as characters who have been fighting for over 5,000 years (which is longer than firearms have existed) and scales in skill to the likes of Garnet and Bismuth, who defeated three battalions of Quartz soldiers casually all by themselves, so there's really not that much of a difference in skill.

Wokistan said:
COomposite human doesn't really need to be. They start out at CH's range, and having the combined skill of billions who've all fought for years is still better than fighting a thousands of years old dude, so I don't see why we assume he just instantly loses.
This. What does Connie even have?

CH has long range, so he'll likely lead with long-ranged guns. He'll learn of reflection, but due to the range, there's no way in absolute hell the reflected bullets will hit him. So, he'll be far more careful about reflection in the future.

The fighting area is Central Park, which massively plays into Composite Human's favor with his ungodly good stealth. Connie won't be able to fight Composite Human if he goes into the trees and woods for stealth, while Composite Human can easily strike back.

CH has the means to easily kill Connie if he can get a hit off. A gun, any 9-A thing, really. A bucket of acid would throw her off her game. 6-C shields are problematic, but not as much when Connie can't see her opponent, and her opponent is comfortably out of her range while she has no way to close the gap.

At the very worst, it comes down to a battle of stamina, which Composite Human also wins.

There kinda is though. A composite of billions, many of these being veterans and masters themselves, is going to supersede several with thousands.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
We also have to keep in mind that Connie is as skilled as characters who have been fighting for over 5,000 years (which is longer than firearms have existed) and scales in skill to the likes of Garnet and Bismuth, who defeated three battalions of Quartz soldiers casually all by themselves, so there's really not that much of a difference in skill.
Years doesn't matter as much as feats. CH, being CH, has everything ever achieved by humanity. Connie has some decently impressive fight scenes. Even if we say Connie's feats in the show match up to having thousands of years of experience, Composite Human still has far, far more.

There is a lot of difference in skill. Composite Human has stealth, mastery in far more types of fighting (Including arts and strategies best against sword users), marksmanship, and more.

I don't think just being a bunch of veterans is enough to compare to the skill of those who can defeat three battalions of the best warriors in the universe casually.

Another thing to keep in mind is that trying to use stealth results in an instant victory for Connie, since her Instinctive Reaction instantly attacks anyone who tries to attack her even if she is not aware of their presence, which will one-shot the OC due to Connie's over 100x AP advantage.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't think just being a bunch of veterans is enough to compare to the skill of those who can defeat three battalions of the best warriors in the universe casually.

Another thing to keep in mind is that trying to use stealth results in an instant victory for Connie, since her Instinctive Reaction instantly attacks anyone who tries to attack her even if she is not aware of their presence, which will one-shot the OC due to Connie's over 100x AP advantage.
I don't see this in the show. The fight scenes show decent fighting, but nothing I'd attribute with the levels of skill I'd expect from Neo or the likes. Not to mention, this is still billions of people who are masters in every conceivable method of combat, versus one person who can kind of keep up with people such as Holo-Pearl.

Not to mention, even with stealth, CH obviously isn't getting into melee range. He would never, ever, ever get close to someone who is literally exclusively melee range, as melee range is the only range where Connie can actually... kill him.

Yeah, they don't actually show it in the show (what did you expect? The best thing they have there is tracing over an anime scene), it all comes from lore, but they don't really ned to show it, it happened in canon.

Connie can block his ranged attack with Instinctive Reaction, so it doesn't change anything.

It does with numbers as high as billions. This also ignores how those 3 characters have a variety of abilities and just statistics advantages, and how human combatants are no strangers to the idea of taking on way more than one enemy at a time.

Also why exactly is CH in melee range against the girl with a sword when it has stuff that does not necessitate it being there?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, they don't actually show it in the show, it all comes from lore, but they don't really ned to show it, it happened in canon.

Connie can block his ranged attack with Instinctive Reaction, so it doesn't change anything.
I care about what's shown more than anything else. # of years matters less than actual, concrete feats; such as all the feats of humanity across history.

Connie literally has to play perfectly, dodging every single attack and not getting hit by a single trick. The most simple set up of bombs or traps can take her out.

Overall, Connie will be stuck in melee range and will slowly get more and more tired as CH strafes away from her and bombards her with attacks at every turn, never giving her a break. Vote Composite Human.

Yeah, I care about what is shown too, but I'm not in charge here, so what can I do? If you don't agree, you need to go remove every win Connie has that uses skill as an argument, not complain to me. But yeah, Connie has to play perfectly, dodge everything and not make a single mistake... which is exactly what she is going to do, because her battle experience is just that good.

There isn't really a "play perfect" against just a large cloud that explodes out of a canister though.

Back