• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...how is Veronica 2-C here?

Has she already performed the Tempest Rite? Is she beginning the rite (which has an unknown time frame) at the start of the match? Or can Veronica just choose to do it if she wants?

Also, the Tempest is entirely not combat applicable

It's basically a storm that goes around merging and/or destroying timelines and warps space-time while doing so

The Tempest will probably not be a factor in this anyway, as it will just go do whatever it feels like, and Veronica wouldn't just use it during a fight

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I am implying that if it hasn't stopped her from being attacked then it shouldn't
how would destroying an entire universe not work on tier 6 attacks? her reality waroing works by doing whatever she wishes to become true, from giving laser eyes, to creating a new univere if shes too bored

If it doesn't defend against attacks then it doesn't defend against attacks

Plain and simple

And the attack will literally appear already attacking her

JustSomeWeirdo said:
If it doesn't defend against attacks then it doesn't defend against attacks
Plain and simple

And the attack will literally appear already attacking her
destroying universes through emotions but cant destroy clouds? that doesent make sense

its a passive wish fullfilment, so if suzumiya wishes veronica to die then shed get the 2c power trying to kill her

its passive destruction and creation that creates universes, higher dimensional alien with reality warping, makes time travelers go back in time and gives random peapole esper powers cuz she wanted

Are you telling me she's actually going to be able to think against an attack that will instantly kill her?

If the battle puts them at that distance then Veronica literally cannot do anything as that is out of her range, SBA puts them at the maximum distance that they can both attack

And Veronica has "tens of meters", therefore, they start "Tens of meters" away from each other

JustSomeWeirdo said:
The highest range they can BOTH attack
at which point dsoies it say that? the highesdt range they can attack at, not the largest common range, if not sniping wouldent be a thing

And the highest THEY have is tens of meters

And Veronica still instantly kills her upon contact, so she isn't thinking about preventing it any time soon

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Highest range of the fighters means both of them
Not just whoever has the highest range
No it actually means the higher range that any of the two characters have, but not more than 4km. (in other words maximum from range1 and range2)

So if one character has 10m range and the other has 20m range they start at 20m range.

The idea behind the rule being the way it is, is that a character having a higher range than the opponent is supposed to grant them an advantage (with the 4km limit being due to the location and so that we don't get scenarios with nonsensical distances).

JustSomeWeirdo said:
And the highest THEY have is tens of meters
its still a moot point, and when there ar etw peapole, one can snipe for a houndred meters, another for ten, than the highest they have is hundreds

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I have never seen it be treated that way in any thread
Well, I made the page and I didn't just write it down, but it was the result of a thread in which it was decided to be that way exactly due to the given reason and the formulation was agreed upon. So at least when it was established people should have been clear on what it means.

I myself have also seen it being used that way in threads before.

But if it is ambitous, I suppose we should change the text to clarify it.

It honestly feels odd that it isn't set to where they can both attack, as that would honestly seem fair in most cases, but alright

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It honestly feels odd that it isn't set to where they can both attack, as that would honestly seem fair in most cases, but alright
but if that was the case range woul be useless, hell, snipers would get rekt because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back