• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Years VS Battles Wiki

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
So, fellas, it's looking like this will be the last one of these on this forum.

I just wanted to tell everyone happy new years. I'm happy that the community lasted as long as it did through a lot of frankly really stupid drama. I'm happy that the users that stayed did so, and I'm happy that the users that moved along are trying new things. This was a good year for VS Battles Wiki, even though it might not seem like it. And it was a good decade to be alive in.

I look forward to seeing what all of you do in 2020. I wanna say thanks to everyone on the site for their interaction with me, and a much more general thank you to anyone who contributed.

I'll keep this short and cut it here, but stay positive you beautiful bastards. May not seem like it but I love this community and you guys. Happy new years.

It's been both one of my most active times on the site, and one of my least active times on the site. Goes to show how much can happen in a year.

New Year's Resolution is getting this stuff actually done, in no particular order:

• MtG Everything Downgrades
  • SCP God-Tier Downgrades
  • JoJo Everything Downgrades
  • Steven Universe Everything Downgrades
  • Mob Psycho 100 God-Tier Downgrades
  • Posting Cosmere stuff
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's everyone. I hope you all have a merry celebration, and get immeasurably shitfaced so that I can laugh at your poor life choices.

...ahem, so anyway, cheers to the old decade and all the fun we had in it, and cheers to the new one and all the fun yet to be had!

Dargoo Faust said:
New Year's Resolution is getting this stuff actually done, in no particular order:

• Posting Cosmere stuff
  • Continuing Brackets
FTFY

Dargoo Faust said:
It's been both one of my most active times on the site, and one of my least active times on the site. Goes to show how much can happen in a year.

• Posting Cosmere stuff
Happy New Year!
Don't forget DCEU and especially MCU.

Back