• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hans Moleman regeneration removal

I feel like there's something more important I should be working on instead

Okay, so, this is very brief, this guy has Low-High regeneration based on coming back from being eaten by roombas. The problem is it happens offscreen, and as such, it is an invalid feat and the ability should be removed from his profile. Immortality type 3 and resurrection should also be removed because they either have no justifications or are based on the same feat. That's all.

I dunno, he shows up minutes later fully "regenerated". There's not really another explanation for it, and iirc we accept off-screen regen for characters who come back in short time periods without other feasible ways of coming back. Resurrection should go though if there's no other justification for it.

I dunno, he shows up minutes later fully "regenerated". There's not really another explanation for it, and iirc we accept off-screen regen for characters who come back in short time periods without other feasible ways of coming back. Resurrection should go though if there's no other justification for it.
As opposed to assuming "negative continuity"?

I was pretty sure it didn't work that way but the thread where it was discussed is kind of a mess and I didn't participate on it. So I'm willing to believe it was a misunderstanding from my part.

I was pretty sure it didn't work that way but the thread where it was discussed is kind of a mess and I didn't participate on it. So I'm willing to believe it was a misunderstanding from my part.
Forgive my asking, please, but didn't work which way?

I don't get what you mean
Negative continuity. Presuming that since the show continues on as if it didn't happen, it in fact, is not a canonical event, despite its depiction.
Similar to how episodes of some shows like Family Guy or Unikitty may end in one way, then it's back to status quo the next episode, among other tropes.

Back