• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hanasaki Tsubomi versus Tamura Akemi.

<FTL reactions

<Speed Unequalized

Ya know I'd still say Homura takes this if she actually started with absorbtion, but not only does she not do that, she doesn't even have it anymore.

Literally the only thing Homura can do to win is BFR in time Stop.

Terumi stomp-1324
STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh I'd just call it a mismatch and close it. I wouldn't call it notable either, as it would be the same against any other higher tiered character who doesn't resist time stop and can't come back from BFR

Meanwhile

Shooting first isn't a stomp, especially when you get one shotted by your opponent. It's not an interesting nor particularly good match, but it isn't a stomp

I mean stomp and mismatch go hand in hand and that wasn't entirely my point

That's not a reason to close a thread.

Tbh I find these kinds of threads meaningless, but eh

Anyway if the OP puts Tamura in this, she has my vote for what i said earlier. Time stop + BFR is her go to against almost anything, so much that the shield broke due having too much stuff inside, forcing her to get a new one

Back