• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Solo VS Roland Deschain

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Can't believe I never thought of this until now.

Speed is equalized and the battle takes place here. Combatants start 40 yards away. Canon Han Solo is in use here.

Otherwise SBA.

Han Solo: 0

Roland Deschai: 5 (Soldier Blue, Gargoyle One, The Writer's Database, Hellbeast1, TheOwnMagic)

Inconclusive: 0

Han has the environment advantage here thanks to the fact that he knows Mos Eisley very well. This means he knows all the best hiding and ambush spots.

However, based on what I'm reading on his profile, Roland has enhanced senses and a preternatural ability to sense traps and ambushes. This means it'd be hard for Han to ambush him and Roland could get a shot off on him from much farther away. And if it comes down to hand-to-hand combat, Han is going to get the shit kicked out of him.

Because of his enhanced senses, inhuman ability to detect traps and ambushes, and greater chances of getting Han from ranges exceeding 100 metres, I'm going to vote for Roland. Hell, even at close range, Roland still has greater chances of winning.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Should've been Cad Bane
I totally forgot about him, not going to lie. Why don't you make it?

Also, votes updated.

@King of Negativity

Please specify whether we're using Canon or Legends Han. Because Canon blasters and Legends blasters do have the exact same AP, but blaster bolts in Canon are not speed of light.

Speed is equalized anyway, so I don't even know why that makes much of a difference.

But yeah, I figured his profile was detailing his Canon self, so that's what I intended to use for this fight.

I probably should've went with one of those, yeah.

Updated the votes.

I have hiden in the shadows all this time for one purpose alone....to steal.

The last.

Vote.

Roland for the reasons above.

Back