• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roland Deschain vs Albert Wesker

Combatant 1
45caa4e1219545e03519455d10dd81bb.jpg

Roland Deschain

Combatant 2
char_sp.png

Albert Wesker

Location & Rules
7ea8dfaf06bbe8f564ab1e73daf36fca.jpg

Theed Palace, Naboo, Star Wars

• Both in character.
  • Speed equalised.
  • 9A versions used.

Nice match, op, as well as the location.

I've read the Dark Tower series, but haven't played any of the REs that had Wesker in them. What kind of enhanced senses does Albert have? Right now I'm leaning towards Roland due to his telepathy.

Nice match, op, as well as the location.

I've read the Dark Tower series, but haven't played any of the REs that had Wesker in them. What kind of enhanced senses does Albert have? Right now I'm leaning towards Roland due to his telepathy.
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment :)

I'm not too sure what enhanced senses Wesker has but I haven't played the RE series in a while so I might be forgetting something.

Back