• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roland Deschain VS Saint of Killers

Stefano4444

He/Him
a4c052ee35139de4d59f963e4518f18d.jpg
roland-2.jpg

9-B and Speed Unequalized.

Saint of Killers: 1 (rawXDglomp)

Roland Deschain: 4 (God900, Peppersalt43, Legion350, Mariogoods)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
So uh, after many years of being immortal, unbeatable, and invulnerable, has the saint ever lowered his guard? Since Roland's anti-immortality bullet is a pretty unique and uncommon item that can catch him off guard and kill him

I'll admit, this is a really fitting matchup, an immortal vs a slayer of immortals

So uh, after many years of being immortal, unbeatable, and invulnerable, has the saint ever lowered his guard? Since Roland's anti-immortality bullet is a pretty unique and uncommon item that can catch him off guard and kill him
His guard may be lower at the beginning of the fight, so Roland should have the chance to hit him, the question if its its bullets can kill the Saint or at least injure him.

I'll admit, this is a really fitting matchup, an immortal vs a slayer of immortals
Also it had an old wild west vibe.

His guard may be lower at the beginning of the fight, so Roland should have the chance to hit him, the question if its its bullets can kill the Saint or at least injure him.

Also it had an old wild west vibe.
It is just stated that it can kill, not that it WILL kill. But Roland is probably experienced enough to always land a lethal shot and his reaction speed is faster. Problem is, the saint's bullet is a homing one so even if he doesn't shoot first, it will still home in on Roland.

Inconclusive vote because they'll end up killing each other

Is Roland capable of hurting the Saint of Killers? His durability is way over that of Roland's guns [9-A] vs [7-A] after all.

Is Roland capable of hurting the Saint of Killers? His durability is way over that of Roland's guns [9-A] vs [7-A] after all.
I don't think Roland's bullets are exactly normal and Saint's status as a higher being should make him vulnerable to those bullets

I mean while the bullets do have a lot of hax, durability negation isn't included as far I know. So even if vulnerable, if they can't do any AP damage then can he hurt SoK? Also are there any feats of Roland's bullets doing any damage to any being close to SoK's level?

I mean while the bullets do have a lot of hax, durability negation isn't included as far I know. So even if vulnerable, if they can't do any AP damage then can he hurt SoK? Also are there any feats of Roland's bullets doing any damage to any being close to SoK's level?
He killed this dude who's basically the god tier of Roland's universe. The profile looks insane

He doesn't really have a tier or durability noted though, so that's kind of ambiguous. I know he was once High 1-B, but he clearly isn't anymore.

He doesn't really have a tier or durability noted though, so that's kind of ambiguous. I know he was once High 1-B, but he clearly isn't anymore.
To be fair, with all those immortalities and regens, getting killed is pretty hard and that didn't stop Roland.

Also since he's unknown now, should that "Higher Dimensional Existence" still be there?

I don't know if that should still be there
Then that's tough. But then again, Saint of Killers already has Invulnerability so physical harm was never really an option. But you know what, let's wait for Roland's supporters since I presume his bullets aren't physical

I don't know if that should still be there
It should, CK transcends multiverses. I read the book. He exist in the same level as the tower, he is impriosiened there, and mind you, just a simple grain of salt of the tower contains an infinite number of universes, and he can hold it on his finger like no problem. I know he is not High 1-B now, his tier is unknown now, yes. But that doesn't mean that his HD shouldn't be there. And also
There are plenty of characters with an unknown rating and HD existence.
He trascends levels/layers of the tower, a High 1-B structure.

Note: He is the last villian of The Dark Tower series, and was implied to be the strongest. Lol, not even the author could keep him under control.
By that, he should be stronger than IT who is 1-A, but sadly that isn't officily confirmed anyways.

Also, Roland's bullets can kill L'os, Crimson Kings's Avatar, Who has High Godly regeneration, who can regenerate from Plot erasure, and possesed type 8 & 9 inmortality.

Also, bad thing CK also got invulnerability.

Last edited:
Also, Roland's bullets can kill L'os, Crimson Kings's Avatar, Who has High Godly regeneration, who can regenerate from Plot erasure, and possesed type 8 & 9 inmortality.

Also, bad thing CK also got invulnerability.
Ah, thank goodness. So are the votes above still viable?

After seeing the new information presented, I’m going for Roland FRA. Thanks for the clarification.

Back