• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han vs Toujou Karuna

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Han Jee-Ha vs Toujou Karuna

My quest to find an interesting match for Karuna continues. Maybe this will work? (I mean they both have power absorption for a start...)

Bloodlusted, otherwise SBA.

But Han's power absorption isn't combat applicable. Also, which version of Han are you using?

This match is interesting. Both are versatile, but Toujou has far more hax. Because of the AP difference, Toujou can't hurt Han. But because of the speed difference, Han will have to use his enhanced time acceleration to keep up, which isn't too much of an issue if he sees the opponent is faster than him. He's tracked supersonic speeds before.

The largest issue, aside from Toujou's ability theft, which I'm assuming he can spam, is his curse inducement, which can spell instant death upon Han. However, with speed unequalized, his lightning arrow one shots.

I'm not sure who will go for what first, so I'll just have to go with inconclusive. Toujou has a rather immense hax advantage, but he can't counter an arrow moving at the speed of light that can one shot him, so it really comes down to who goes for what first.

Litentric Teon said:
But Han's power absorption isn't combat applicable. Also, which version of Han are you using?
Oh the "Not combat applicable" was supposed to refer to the whole ability not just the giving it to others part? I misunderstood that.

As for version, like the SBA state I refer to the strongest (So the "Church of Masks Arc" one)

Alright.

Maybe I'll edit that, to make it more clear.

Okay, with that being said then my first result still stands. From reading previous threads involving this character, it seems like Toujou doesn't take things seriously. But his navigation ability would tell him loads about Han, and Han's observe ability would tell him loads about Toujou.

Regardless, they still once shot each other. Han might be able to dispel his curse using his anti-magic wave. And if that's the case, then I'd go for him. Especially since he can see status affects on himself, and can remove them. But the instant death is still a solid one shot, as is his lightning arrow, so I'm going inconclusive regardless.

Litentric Teon said:
From reading previous threads involving this character, it seems like Toujou doesn't take things seriously.
*cough* bloodlusted *cough*

Wow, I totally didn't see that at all. My fault.

However, it doesn't change what I think would happen. Because of the AP advantage (and durability advantage), Toujou would have to use his instant death curse. Han, his light speed arrows. It's still inconclusive for me.

Back