• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo: The tier of the Forerunners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so how about this for the Builder rate?

This will be added to the stuff above in my previous comment.

Tier: 5B to 4C with various megastructures and slipspace technologies | 3C (life-wiping only) with Halo array | 2A with power generation systems

Attack potency: Planet level to Star level with various megastructures and slipspace technologies (they were capable of constructing entire planets called "Shield Worlds" and moving them across the galaxy via slipspace; they could also lock them away from normal space in a slipspace "bubble"; they also had constructs capable of manipulating stars and delaying supernovae and also those capable of inducing stars to go supernova) | Galactic life-wiping with Halo array | Multiverse level+ with power generation systems

Antvasima said:
I think that mostly seems fine.
Separate pages for the Warrior Servants and Builders or just put a key in the Forerunner profile?

Example:

Key: Warrior Servant and Builder Security Mechs | Forerunner Navy | Builder rate | Halo array | Builder rate (power generation constructs)

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Some work shit came up and I had to deal with it.

Anyway, how about this? Note that this is for the Warrior Servants and Builder Security only. I'll come up with something for the Builder rate as a whole later.

Tier: 7B (6A with continuous bombardment) with Mechs | High 6A to 4C with various ships

Attack potency: City level (a single War Sphinx possessed firepower enough to level a city), Continent level with continuous bombardment (swarms of War Sphinxes could be deployed to conduct large scale continental bombardment) | Multi-continent to Star level with various ships (some of the ships in their navy were equiped with a weapon which could cut off and lift a section of a planet's crust, overturn it, then drop it back down; they also had ships capable of inducing a stellar collapse in the event that the destruction of an entire planetary system was necessary)

War mechs are 6-A in all out fights normally, they cut up entire continents and their fights were seen in space. Also, Forerunner cities span continents

FanofRPGs said:
War mechs are 6-A in all out fights normally, they cut up entire continents and their fights were seen in space
7B but 6A with continuous bombardment is for War Sphinxes specifically. As for true 6A mechs, could you give a Halo wiki link if there are such mechs? I know the Forerunner navy had some ships capable of casual 6A to high 6A destruction but I don't recall any mechs that could cut up continents.

@Soldier Blue

Keys in the Forerunner profile please.

H5G Render-Profile Guardian
This is one of the Guardians.

@Soldier I believe he is referring to the Guardians, but I doubt it is classified as a war mech as it is more akin to AI Constructs. Also there is the Seekers that are more of a upgrade to the War Sphinxs.

I made some minor fixes, but it mostly seems okay.

Starkiller215 said:
H5G Render-Profile Guardian
This is one of the Guardians.

@Soldier I believe he is referring to the Guardians, but I doubt it is classify as a war mech as it is more akin to AI Constructs. Also there is the Seekers that are more of a upgrade to the War Sphinxs.
Yes I know what they are. I've played Halo 5. You're right in that Guardians are not war machines. They're more like watch-dogs meant to keep lesser worlds in line. Though I wouldn't be surprised if these things could indeed unleash some crazy destruction given their sheer size and the fact that one was able to demolish a large city simply by "waking up".

@Soldier Then there is the Seekers which not much is exactly known on them as they are amped up versions of the War Sphinxs, but it only have three appearances in the visual novels though I think they might be comics, but I not so sure on that again as the terms of the two words can get confused in this case. Anyway here is the link for the Seekers: http://www.halopedia.org/Seeker_(vehicle)

Anyway this topic seems to have done petty well and this thread did served its purpose although the results end up being surprisingly a tier change and a upgrade via technology.

I would prefer if Lina Shields or Soldier Blue perform the changes.

@Ant Alright I done the necessary change for the Precursors though I liked to mention we also have a page for The Flood as well. Should we merged the two pages into one or just kept them separate pages to show they are not exactly the same?

Sorry I just am tired and I will admit I have been rather rushed into things that could be best lead to the people who will have done a much better job at while at it.

Here is the size of a Forerunner city

Unidentified_Forerunner_Planet.jpg

Their cities are HUGE

Should the tier of Ur-Didact remain 8-B? There was a revision thread made nearly a year back to upgrade him to 7-B or 6-A but that thread didnt have any proof

@Fll The Ur-Didact probably should not be on only 8-B with sufficient proof as he did fought against the Master Chief easily with his telekinesis the first time they met. Not to mention the Composer was used on a human city to digitize them into Promethean Knights.

Starkiller215 said:
@Fan Indeed though the size of the planet is unknown for this picture.
Even if the planet was the size of Pluto, that city would be 6-B in size, they are staying at 6-A

The speed section of the Precursors page has 3 sections, even though there are only 2 keys. This needs to be corrected.

I think that it seems to be concluded. If Soldier Blue or FanofRPGs want to reopen the thread, they can message me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back