• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Laurie Strode leaned back in her chair, bored with the night shift. Some might have called her paranoid to move to an entirely new town, but she wasn't taking any chances with Michael. The farther she could get from him, the better. Even if she had to get a job at Fazbear's Fright. She felt it was kind of poor taste to make an attraction out of a place where kids were murdered. That was like hosting a reality show at Michael Myers's house starring Busta Rhymes. Laurie took a look at her cameras and.... did that bunny animatronic just move? Before she could question this further, Michael Myers burst through the back wall like an murderous Kool Aid Man with a knife.

Laurie ducked under Michael's swing only to run face first into Springtrap. Afton moved to grab Laurie only to be kicked in his zombified, cybernetic "horror attraction". As Laurie ran out the door, Michael began targeting William, but the Purple Guy recovered just in time to avoid being decapitated and punched The Shape in the jaw. Audrey staggered back, and the two nightmares glared each other down.

FIGHT!

-

H20 Michael.

William Afton Springtrap
vs.
Michael Myers Colored DVD by DougSQ

Michael

Regen is a pain for Springtrap to get through and he's on an arguably higher end of 9-B.

Pretty cut and dry.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Michael

Regen is a pain for Springtrap to get through and he's on an arguably higher end of 9-B.

Pretty cut and dry.
Not when you remember Afton is way faster.

The mighty Sprongtrap.

Anyways, I'll wait.

This made me laugh harder then it should of. Sprongtrap can affect me. I view 1-As as fiction. High 1-A Sprongtrap confirmed.

I am going to be honest, Springtrap's 9-B ranking is...fishy. He ripped appart the animatronics sure (Though isn't that still just "At least 9-C") but surviving the building burning down is countered by him dying in a similar fire in Pizza Simulator. Also to rip them appart he seemed to need the element of surprise. All that said I would say springy is at least lower than MM, who I am going with due to higher AP. Doesn't matter ST is faster. MM just grabs him and rips ters him apart.

I'm going for Michael. Sure Springtrap is faster, but Austin Powers is far deadlier and far sneakier. He'll get the drop on him sooner or later.

Sprongtrap, on the other hand...

voting sprongy (yes i am calling him this now) because he kills babies and michael doesn't

seems decisive

but actually i vote inconclusive because i think afton could kill michael still and if he just gets his hands on him once its game over for michael since he couldn't react but if michael manages to get him...

The fire in Pizzaria Sim was specifically designed to kill him though, so probably not the best argument.

Heat should kill his "reminent" so surviving something similar to what kills you later seems very dubious as well as somewhat of a retcon. After all the newer games should be concidered more "canon" when talking about FNAF due to the changes and plot holes. Still as I said before, even if ST is 9-B, he is lower 9-B that MM

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Heat should kill his "reminent" so surviving something similar to what kills you later seems very dubious as well as somewhat of a retcon. After all the newer games should be concidered more "canon" when talking about FNAF due to the changes and plot holes. Still as I said before, even if ST is 9-B, he is lower 9-B that MM
There's a difference between an accidentally fire and one that was set up in a metal death trap by someone who knows your powers and abilities and specifically made this trap to kill you. Most fires only reach the upper hundred degrees C. The one that killed Afton reached thousands.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
oh, so it is incorrect?
No. I thought the temperature reached thousands of degrees when it didn't. I miss-remembered what the temperature gauge said. I had to rewatch the scene.

ok

could someone inform me if afton could still kill michael and if he can't physically then i vote michael but if he can but it would be tough then i vote inconclusive

I was thinking of it thought it still will not allow ST to get enough time to equel the AP needed to win. It will take to long and MM just needs to get his hands on Springy

Which'll take a bit. Springtrap may actually be able to do the hallucinations. It won't affect Michael, but it'll surely stall him.

Enough for Springtrap to run.

Retracting my vote for now.

Back