• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the two profiles, here's what I can tell:

Twilight's Mind manipulation won't work against The batter since he has resistance to it.

Her status effect inducement can get removed by The Batter's 2nd Add-on, Omega, by using it's competence, Frontal Perspective

The batter has healing and so does his add-ons, which is a huge advantage. Not only that, but he and his 2nd add-on both have resurrection.

The batter's add-ons have stats amps that can increase the batter's attack, defense, agility, and intelligence.

Twilight has causality manipulation and Bfr, but I'm gonna need more info about her causality and BFR powers

The batter has conceptual manipulation, but again, I need more information.

Both have Summoning, Light manipulation, Magic, some Reality Warping, Flight, and some other powers from his add-ons.

Result? Well, I'm kind of leaning on the batter because his add-ons have more haxes, but I'll wait until for people to respond and/or counter respond this.

Starryknight200 said:
He scales to The Queen who if I'm understanding everything correctly is 1.7876e+47 Joules
Then I vote inconclusive. Batter can't get past her durability (unless he has something that can bypass it), which is almost 20x higher than his AP, and Twilight can't get past his revival.

Lightbuster30 said:
Starryknight200 said:
He scales to The Queen who if I'm understanding everything correctly is 1.7876e+47 Joules
-snip-
Actually, He's ranked that for being FAR surperior to The Judge, who's FAR superior to The Queen. And Batter has stuff that could unseal him.

@Lightbuster30 The Judge was able to keep up with Batter thanks to hax and skill. And OFF's EARLY game is getting downgraded. Late-game is staying where it is.

Noahkaismith said:
@Lightbuster30 The Judge was able to keep up with Batter thanks to hax and skill. And OFF's EARLY game is getting downgraded. Late-game is staying where it is.
Batter is unquantifiably superior to Judge. Even if he were 5x stronger, that still doesn't close the gap enough to hurt Twilight.

Lightbuster30 said:
Noahkaismith said:
Batter is unquantifiably superior to Judge. Even if he were 5x stronger, that still doesn't close the gap enough to hurt Twilight.
He was far surperior to The Judge in AP. Regardless, The Batter isn't a brawler.

He was far surperior to The Judge in AP. Regardless, The Batter isn't a brawler.

Far superior doesn't mean much. Being "far superior" to baseline Planet level, doesn't make one Large Planet, does it? We use what was shown on the calc. How does his revival work, and how does his unsealing work?

Twilight mind haxes and calls it day. She scales to Sombra, and I doubt Batter's mind resistance is >> mind haxing hundreds of thousands to millions for 1000 years straight while severely weakened. Twilight could potentially copy his lesser add ons, banish him to the mirror pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back