• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if I'm reading their profiles right, both pre and post crisis scale to quadrillions of times FTL if not more

Goku backscales from trillions
Hal is 1.02392x10^12 which is like one 1 trillion times faster than SoL while Goku is 107,325,000,000,000c

Whichever is the strongest lmao
ok so pre crisis, assuming SBA, and speed equalized. Include these rules in the OP just in case so people don't get confused

I'm gonna assume that Hal's baseline 2C since I can't really find anything saying otherwise

Chou Goku should scale above his Anime counterpart, who scales to 6 universes into 2C

Goku 1 taps with anything. If he sees Hal he's gonna go for IT neck chop since that's usually what he does against characters drastically weaker than he is.

If he doesn't do that since he wants a "good fight", he will pretty much toy with Hal the entire fight until Hal uses any of his haxes, in which Hal would just insta KO

basically it's an argument of if Goku allows Hal to live long enough for Hal to actually do anything of substance, and ngl idk which scenario happens first if they both start in Base form

If Goku starts in Ultra Instinct then he 1 shots off the bat since he's much more serious in this form. Even if he doesn't, if Hal does anything remotely dangerous, Ultra Instinct will warn Goku and he'll instinctively kill Hal before he pulls that out of his arsenal

Goku wins more often than not, so he has my vote unless someone else can prove me wrong

Back