• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakumen vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Hakume - 0 ( )

Ainz Ooal Gow - 0 ( )

FOR FUN (I'm doing this since these two can't fight over in the "serious" vs threads.)

Battle Conditions:

Hakumen is at 100%

Both have equal speed, durability, and AP. Ainz's Striking Strength is set to baseline 5-A.

Fight takes place in the large field where Ainz fought Shalltear

No knowledge or preptime.

Battle takes place 20 meters away.

Round 2: Both have a month's worth of prep and have extensive knowledge on each other.

Yes, but they are all set to their usual tier unlike Ainz and thus would be pretty worthless fodder due to the massive speed gap and AP gap. even if all were Shalltear level or even Ainz normal tier.

This is a fun and games board thing so I guess this is fair game for a necro/bump.

I'm not sure about round 1, but for Round 2 then I'm safely going with Ainz. God knows how powerful he is with all the World-Level items, but even at that, his TGoALiD ability negates the instant death immunity. Coupled with his time stop, wish ability, and more. I feel like Hakumen's profile is severely lacking in info though so eh...

Hakumen is nigh immune to time manipulation and there are characters in his verse who have some damn good time manipulation ,also he can dispel and sense phenomena interventon aka essentially reality warpiing under verse equalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back