• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakai´s Limit?

theres no real evidence either way

Freeza resisted a very small fraction of the energy used in hakai....that's the only real clue we have but its not enough to make conclusions really...i'm pretty sure Freeza would have been wiped if he got hit by an actual Hakai from any of the gods.

Hm, the thing is, i doubt Hakai works on other being around the tier of the Gods of Destruction, say Master Hand for example

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Hm, the thing is, i doubt Hakai works on other being around the tier of the Gods of Destruction, say Master Hand for example
There's no proof for that though. Besides Beerus wouldn't even need Hakai to put down Master Hand.

Yeah, that´s kind of problematic for certain matchups i had in mind

Is disabling Hakai an option when making a vs thread?

Assuming we're talking about the 3-A version, well he's a big hand that just smashes things that's about everything he has going for him. He's universal due to creating the universe, but I don't see anyone winning a battle by creating universes. The rest of his hax are quite insignificant.

His death causes a 3-A possible Low 2-C event

He's actually got some good abilities.

Well if you can create an entire Space-Time Continnum then you are infinitely higher than someone who can create infinite 3D matter which is infinitely higher than someone the likes of even daishinkan.

So if it's the Low 2-C version then Master Hand would swap Beerus.

There's already a Beerus Vs Master Hand, but it's a really old thread, bumping it at this point would be necro, so, if you want, you can make another one.

Yea, it's only for Master Core. There's Mid-high to High regen for Master Core too, but not for the hand itself.

Back